Thank You ever so much

Hi Friends! Just popping in with a quick card that I made with PTI Stamps. I love this Ruby Rose Stamp Set! I'm pretty sure you will be seeing a few more cards with this rose :-) The blue squares are punched with a Martha Stewart "Punch al over the page" punch that I picked up at Michael's. I dry brushed the front The gingham squares and floral squares are stamped with bitty background blocks stamp set. As I look at this card I'm thinking to myself....WOW ,  two cards in a row, no use of  patterned paper . I never thought I'd make a card without ....:-)


Enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome that you make a card with just stamps, pretty one too!

Sue Lelli said...

WOW, Char! This colorblocked card is just so FAB! LOVE that it's all stamped and LOVE the angled sentiment!

MichelleZ said...

Wow! I love those colors! Great design!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful colors! Fantastic layout!

yyam said...

Love the grid. And the bright pretty colours! :)

Ira Huberts said...

Fabulous and great card with a wonderful summer feel, such happy colours! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sandy Ang said...

your card looks wonderful. love those stamping patterns

Jinny Newlin said...

WOW! I totally thought those squares were patterned paper! You rock, girl, and this is absolutely gorgeous!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous bright colors!! Love these flowers too!! Love all the squares/patterns!!

alexandra s.m. said...

absolutely gorgeous!
It almost looks like fabric!
TFS Char ;-)

Diane said...

Very pretty...love all the stamps!!

Linda B said...

Wow... lots of pop to this lovely card.... absolutely gorgeous colors!
Have a wonderful Sunday!