Less is more challenge - Hexagons!

WOW 2 posts in one day! Here's a quick card I made for some friends who are celebrating 50 years of marriage. I decided to make the card the day of.....hence the simplicity! But, never the less, I like how it turned out! The party was terrific and they had a big table of pictures of there life together and it was fun to see them younger and the kids when they were younger! Life goes by so fast!


I used PTI stamps on this card. I started stamping Harvest Gold on the background with Rosie Posie stamp set....the roses are also from this set and Rosie Posie 2. The leaves are from the new ruby-rose set.......my fav!! This card was so quick and easy. love that!

I'm entering this card in the less is more hexagon challenge :-)
Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

You go, girl ;)! LOVE the summertime palette here, and the graphic nature of those leaves is to-die-for! WOW!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

This is stunning, Char! I love the mix of colors on here. I want that rose stamp set. You're tempting me to push the buy button!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a fantastic job there! So pretty!

Sandy said...

You are absolutely right - less is more!! Great colors and wonderful card!
Sandy

Chrissie said...

Very Pretty Char!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

alexandra s.m. said...

You make it look and sounds so simple but it's often the "simpler" cards that are the most difficult to pull together but when they are, they're PERFECTION! Bravo Char, you absolutely nailed it!

yyam said...

I love those blooms...so eye-catching!

Ros Crawford said...

Super card Char!! Love the bright colours ...

Kristi said...

Very pretty, Char!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those hexies with that Great rose stamp! What a GREAT card!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

BabyBokChoy said...

The colors are so gorgeous, love this combination and the stamping is wonderful!!