City Crafter Challenge #165 Cottage Quilt

When I saw this quilt I fell in love with the colors and cottage feel! I hope you enjoy this challenge and can't wait to see your creations!
Theme: Cottage Quilt (make a card or project with a quilt pattern using the colors in the picture)


 
 I started off with a Kraft cardstock base and painted around the edges with some white paint. The patterns are from  Wplus9 and are little quilt dies!! So fun!!  I stamped up some flowers from Very Vintage Florals. I absolutely love this fun set! And I finished off with some star stamps from PTI called Star Prints. I added some white pen for stiches about the quilt and didn't mess with the stitches being perfect as I wanted it to have a vintage feel :-)
 

 
This week out Guest Designer is RUDLIS who had a wonderful inspirational blog!
 
Stop by City Crafter and see the beautiful cards the DT had made! I am always blown away by theor talent!
 
I hope you can play along this week! I LOVE seeing your cards in the challenge! Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Pretty, bright and beautiful - I don't know which of these words to headline with as this card is FABULOUS!

Ros Crawford said...

This is one terrific card!! I just adore the colours and the layers ... Great challenge!

Mar said...

This card is sooooooooo stunning!!!!

Linda R said...

WOW!! Just look at all the wonderful color here.. Your card looks awesome my friend.

Hugs~

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Totally in love with this card and all the different quilt patterns, Awesome challenge Charlene!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE those FAB quilt dies! WOW! Great card, Char!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Wow Char, love your card! Fabulous!
And now I see where you were going with the theme. I had some troubles myself with the theme, lol. But it so much fits your style!

hugs

Jinny Newlin said...

Look at all those yummy details and layers! Char, this is too fun and an absolutely perfect take on your inspiration pic!

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this take on a quilt, Char! Sooooo sweet and pretty!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Absolutely love your quilt card...these dies and stamps are delightful and you did a fanastic job with them. Looks like it could go right on my guest room bed!

Kristi Schurr said...

Are you kidding me? This is pure gorgeousness!Love it!!!