City Crafter Challenge 164 Neutral Colors

 
Hi Friends! This week Ros is our wonderful hostess at City Crafter and she has picked the 

Theme: Clean and Neutral (make a CAS card using neutral colors)
 

So here I go again........not following directions!! My only excuse is my brain is fried!! I have a lot to get ready for my trip and and trying to get lots of cards made up ahead of time and I remembered the Neutral, but the CAS evaded me lol!! Sorry Ros!! I am going to be known as the dingbat card maker!!
 

Our GD this week is Lisette (winner week 159) Lisette is a regular at CCCB and I so enjoy her creations! Please be sure to stop by and congratulate her :-)
 
 
And stop on by CCCB and try a hand at our the challenge and see the awesome creations the DT have created.....awesome CAS cards :-)
 
Hugs, Char

14 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

Love this card Char, so pretty.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

LOL, don't throw it away, I love it though, it is very very pretty!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What am I going to do with you? I have to say this is stunning!! I really really love your layers ... You are more than forgiven!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

LOL!!! I was wondering why yours was so shabby and pretty with all the lace!!!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this card, Char, and so GLAD you didn't follow the rules! LOL! FAB layers, Love the embossed flowers! LOVE the lace, and that bow....SIGH!

~Tammy~ said...

Be still my heart, this is gorgeous!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Oh wow oh wow oh wow, Char, gorgeous card! And hey, there's a lacy feeling to it without any lace... how come I didn't think of that?! And I think it's totally CAS. Cool, Awesome, Shabby. There you have it, lol.

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful and soft! :)

Linda R said...

You are too funny.. I really do love your card. Its gorgeous.

Hugs~

Maria said...

LOL, Char! Too funny and too cute! Just admit you have a shabby heart and that's OK!:-) I know I would do the same thing! Your card is gorgeous! Love all the layers, lace, and bow...great job!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Char! I'm glad you didn't follow the CAS specification ;). It scares me so! I just bought those same goodies from SU a couple of months back, but they're still lying in my creative bins. Thanks for inspiring me to get 'em out and put them to good use. Hugs!

Carlene (aka Chatterbox) said...

Mmmm...love this lots! Don't know what rules you should have followed, but this was meant to come forth!

Deanna said...

Stunning!

Sandy said...

Char - your creation is so very pretty - so tres chic!!
Sandy