CAS-ual Friday's Challenge

Happy Saturday dear friends! Well today is the day it will be 111. So far I'm hanging in there , but it's only 12:50 lol! I went and did some errands early this morning!  I'm hanging out in the scrap room but I think my brain is to heated because I have no mojo! :-( I think I'll take a rare nap and try again. I've learned over the years that if I sit and stare at the table I'd better get up and try later. I'm working on a Christmas card and 111 degree weather isn't conducive to Christmas lol!! Maybe I'll put in a Christmas movie later after the nap :-)


I did some stamping last night with PTI's Irresistibly-ikat-stamp-set


I know it's not my usual style, but I'm trying new things, I'm going to join in CAS-ual Friday's challenge this week. It's probably as casual as I get lol!!

Have a great weekend friends! Char

13 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Trying new things is always fun, but in this case, it's a very good thing. Not that I don't love your usual style. That's not coming across right. I LOVE it! But this is just as fabulous! Really love that Ikat design background!

Hope you had a good nap. We spent the morning at the parade and fair. Then, we came home around 2 pm and did the same thing. I still feel like my brain is right back in that bed ;). Have a great rest of your weekend!

yyam said...

Beautiful stamping Charlene!

Hope you get better weather soon!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I know right, I just want to stay at home!
Lovely card with awesome stamping!

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous! I love that background, especially the colors you paired together. I've resisted the urge to get that stamp set so far, but this card really makes me want it now.

Maria said...

Wow, Char! The background on your stunning card is fab! Makes me wanna check out that stamp! As far as weather goes, a nice day here, 70's. Hope you get relief from the heat very soon...stay cool, hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow 111...creating for Christmas would be hard. It's fun to try new things! This is a perfect CAS card. There isn't a style you can't do!

Sue Lelli said...

Really FAB that you're trying new things! It's so liberating! LOVE the pattern you created and the colors you used!

Linda R said...

I am loving this.. That background has me smiling..

Hugs~

Linda Beeson said...

Talk about hot, EKKKK! LOVING the combination of the design and the colors.

alexandra s.m. said...

Char, this is absolutely gorgeous!
You have encouraged me to try!!
Thank You~

Alice Wertz said...

wow! beautiful stamping on the background! gorgeous card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

Oh I do love the bold colored ikats! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

Beautiful pattern you created! Thanks so much for playing in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!