Wplus9 Monday Mood Board /Cas-ual Friday's matchy CFC102 challenge.

Hi Friends! I just love Wplus9 Mood Board inspiration. Although I only have about 7 of their stamp sets...none of them 4th of July, or Memorial Day, I was thinking I wouldn't do this week's challenge. But,  I pulled out my stamps that I have anyways and saw the Hangin in there stamp set and thought some stars would be cute hanging from it. Then I spotted the Quilt Prints Set and an idea was born :-) I stamped each of the stars with the individual leaf prints and the used the squares as the center to made a star flower.....:-)
 
 
 
 
I have always had trouble with CAS cards, but I'm giving it a try, what the heck right?? And I'm also joining in the fun at Cas-ual Fridays ! Woo Hoo 2 challenges!!


 
I hope your having a great week? Thanks for your sweet comments! I really appreciate you girls!! Hugs, Char

19 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is awesome! Love the red, white and blue!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card, Char and perfect for our CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week! Thanks for joining and I hope to see you again, next week!
Sylvia xx

Marybeth said...

Perfect! Look what an adorable card you came up with ! You have inspired me to play with even fewer stamp sets. Love this card.

Emily Keaton said...

You have captured that mood
board perfectly! I love the clean and simple and red, white, and blue design. :-)

Mar said...

Whata great CAS card Char! I love your thought process on not having the right stamps and making it work!! Have a great day! Mar

Jean Martin said...

Charlene you're a genius! I never would have thought to use these stamps like that!!!! WOW! :)

Maria said...

Huh? Trouble with CAS? It looks like a perfect CAS card to me! Beautiful colorful stars with awesome design! Fab card...love it!!!

Diane said...

Very sweet design, love the fun colors.

Regards diane

Heather Jensen said...

Great take on the color challenge. :)

Joyce said...

Wow--this is brilliant. I am pinning it. I think that sometimes we are more creative when we are challenged because we don't have the perfect stamp set. Looks like that happened here.

Geri said...

So creative to use the set that way, Char!!! Cute card! And very festive!!!

Sue Lelli said...

Love this CAS card with those fab stars and wonderful sentiment! So super, Char!

Kelly Griglione said...

Love your dangling stars! What a sweet card. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!! This is terrific! you rocked the CAS look!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! You nailed CAS here, Char, and nailed that inspiration challenge! This is brilliant, and beautiful! Holy Cow!

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! this is so pure and beautiful!
the white background makes it look even "fresher"!
Thanks for sharing Char!!

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful! You are so stinkin' clever!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, that "celebrate today" sentiment is perfect on a red, white, and blue beauty! And I love how you've used the starfish, too! Way to think outside the box, girl! Have a great weekend!

Benzi said...

Oh, wow! What a great CAS card and the star flowers are magnificent. Way to go, Char. I really LOVE this.