Paper Sweeties Sketch #7 May


Hi Sweeties! It's time again for Paper Sweeties May Sketch!!!

 
For my card I used Emma and dressed her in You are fabulous stamp set. I paper pieced her outfit with paper from Bety's Digital Shop. The heart is cut with the Cameo.
 
 
Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing inspiration projects from the rest of the Sweeties Teamies! I hope you'll have time to play along this month for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate from the shoppe!
Thanks for stopping by today !!Hugs, Char

 

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Now that is simply adorable, Char! I love the fancy heart cut and love little paper pieced fussy cut Emma! The pearls are such a pretty finishing touch, too!

Benzi said...

That is such a cutie in her paper pieced outfit. Your bow is yummy!!
Adorable card.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! That big, red ribbon absolutely POPS! Yum! And I adore the patchwork approach!

Linda R said...

How sweet is this. I just adore that image.

Happy Wednesday my friend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Oh look at how cute this is ... I adore your creation ... so pretty!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am loving this sweet beautiful card!

Sasha said...

Such a very sweet card, Char...and beautifully paper pieced, too x