Birthday Wishes

Hi Friends! Well, the weekends over so soon again! I had the girls this weekend. We were so busy! We went out to lunch, grocery shopping, we went to 2 parks, watched a few movies, Whew! I needed a nap after they left lol!!

 
 I did get from Crate Paper "Pier 1"....I know this card doesn't look beachy, but that's the beauty of paper....you can use it any way you want !
 
 
I love the way Jean used this pretty Silhouette, and thought I'd try it. The stamp is Here and it's called Butterfly Kisses. I just embossed her on white transparency paper and cut her out. I love the look! Thanks Jean!

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a sweet card, Char! Love that paper, and that little fairy is soooo cute! Looks fabulous embossed on the transparency! LOVE!
Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend! I'm so glad!

Jean Martin said...

This is lovely Charlene! It's my favorite TCM stamp! Isn't she a beaut? :)You've done very well with her I see! I'm also loving all the layers on your card! :)

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely card, Char! Very pretty paper and the little fairy is just so SWEET! She is perfect embossed on transparency! Sounds like you had a busy FUN weekend!:-) Take care, hugs!

Sasha said...

Such a sweet image, Char. I love that you stamped in white, instead of black, for your silhouette. Gorgeous card! x

Mar said...

This is so cool Char! I love the fairy and the pretty papers!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is cute, sweet, and so very lovely!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is cute! I love that little fairy ... she sits so well on your beautiful design

Sandy said...

Hey Char - I have to tell you, of all the cards I have seen you make - this is one of my favorites if not my favorite. I love it and that yellow button really makes the day!!
sandy

Benzi said...

What a darling silhouette. Love how you embossed and cut it out. Darling card.
I was visiting parks with my 4 yr. old grandson last week, among many other things. They are full of energy, aren't they? He lives far away and that is the first time I've kept him. I'm missing him so much now that he has gone home.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the look of the embossing on the transparency! GORGEOUS card! LOVE the paper and the buttons, too!