Thanks so much

Hi ! I hope you're having a wonderful week? The winner of the City Crafter Birthday bash is Vicki O'Dell!!! Please send me your contact information so I can get your goodies out to you Vicki!

 I'm having the grand kids over night on Friday and can't wait! We always have craft night! Not sure what kind of crafts were doing..I like to change it up and do different crafts....maybe painting thsi time :-)

I can tell spring as arrived as my rose bushes are popping up all over the place! I love these David Austin roses because they have a lot of petals and are shabby and romantic to me.


 It's that time again for Wplus9 Monday mood board! I love this challenge ! Dawn does a great job with the challenges!, always so inspiring!

Here's my take. I started by inking the top of the card with  Very Vintage Florals, I LOVE this set because it has alot of different sized roses and that's great for varied backgrounds! Then I stamped the bottom with a new stamp set called Quilt Prints. I added a few scattered roses around the pattern...

I added some burlap, lace, ribbon and a felt flower with a big white button in the center, tied with twine

 
Have a sweet day! Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my goodness, your roses are FANTASTIC, Charlene! Wish I had those in my yard.

Your card is pretty and really goes quite well with the rose photos above it!

Mar said...

Gorgeous roses and a gorgeous card Char!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is perfectly scrumptious, Char! LOVE your trims and all the stamping with your new goodies! Thanks, too, for leaving me some love on the Wplus9 Design Blog! Big hugs ;)!

Geri said...

This is just so fresh and pretty, Char! I'm gonna HAVE to get some of their stamps so I can play along with these gorgeous mood boards! When I saw your first rose photo...I thought that was the inspiration photo for something;) GORGEOUS!! As is your card!!

Sandy said...

You do such fantastic work Char - everything is done in perfection. Needless to say I love your cards!!
Sandy

Michelle said...

Char, I could almost smell those beautiful blooms! Those roses resemble peonies! I love your beautiful card! The flowers and quilt prints are so pretty together!

Benzi said...

Totally awesome! Love the rose images...both great stamps you used. Delightful card!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Gosh those roses are stunning!! And equally stunning is your card... Wow! what a fabulous take on the inspiration board!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so pretty, and I love those roses too, do you grow them in your garden?

Stephanie Buice said...

I just love your style so so much, this is so fresh looking!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a gorgeous post Char!
Thank You for the gorgeous pictures and I love your work so much!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, your card is SO gorgeous, Char! Love that mood board and love what you did with the inspiration. The stamped background is really pretty, and I adore all the texture you added. Gorgeous flower, too!
How fun you get to have the girls over tonight. Love that you guys do crafts together. I just tried something totally new to me....polymer clay. Have you all tried that yet?

Miriam Prantner said...

Great take on the mood board! The colors are perfect and WOW what gorgeous flowers you have!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! THIS IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE all of the stamping and the trim with the felt flower!! Sush a GREAT take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

BabyBokChoy said...

Goodness, what a gorgeous card, so so very pretty. That rose, well!! lucky you!!! lol, we still have snow on the ground yet, but not after this weekend though! sigh...