Happy

Hi Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend? The weather is out of control here...April and the high 90's!! What's with that? I'm sooooo not ready for the heat yet. Hopefully, the weather will cool off a bit before summer sets in. I think we are in for a hot summer.
 
I just got some of this Simple Stories paper in and I love it! It's the colors that I love, and the cutest embellies :-)
 

 
This rose is called a just Joey. On the scale of 1 to  10 the fragrance is a 10! Its related to my Fragrant Cloud which to me, is the best fragrant rose out there.
 
 
My roses are just popping out all over the place, I love my Roses!!
 
 
It was a quiet weekend for me. I took Friday off and wound up working for half a day, worked a bit on Saturday, fertilized my Flowers, vacuumed the car, cleaned house, and made a few cards, and it's time for work again. Sigh........never enough days off. I am having another sleep over with the girls Friday. Looking forward to it!!
 
Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

I love your card ... and your roses ... well I can almost smell them! what lovely photos ... But please stop on how gorgeous your weather is ... I'm turning from blue (cold) to green ( envy)! Lol!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, your roses are just stunning, Char, and your card is even prettier! I absolutely adore that Vintage Bliss line, and you have worked magic with it! Such a fun shape and fabulous detailing. Love the butterfly and love that fancy doily die!

Sasha said...

Fabulous card, Char. Your roses are amazing! Such great photography, too!

We are freezing here in the UK. The winter has been soooo long and no Spring, yet. I guess we are never satisfied. If it ever warms up, we will be complaining that it's too hot! lol! xx

Geri said...

Love that paper, too, Char! Haven't made anything with mine yet, but you've inspired me...this is lovely! Love your roses, too! And I'm ready for a little heat, but NOT the 90's...you just hang on to those and don't send them my way just yet!!;)

Mar said...

Such a lovely card Char and those flowers are gorgeous!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is sooo pretty with that gorgeous paper and embellies...love your fabulous roses, too!!! I can almost smell them....I only have one old red rose bush that has seen better days!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What stunning roses! I have the perfect place for some of my own, but I need a little help from my hubby... along with about a million other things. Alas, one day, I'll have my roses ;).

Your card is so beautiful! LOVE the shape and all those scrumptious layers!

Maria said...

Oh, what a lovely card, Char! And, those roses are gorgeous! The temps are in the 90's?...whew. We are just now finally hitting the 70's here. Things are finally blooming. A few more weeks yet 'til my roses bloom...can't wait!