City Crafter Challenge # 157 Spring has sprung!

Hi Friends! It's my turn to host this week's challenge at City Crafter. !
It's spring!!!! My roses are all in bloom and the birds are singing! I love this time of year and what better way to celebrate then making a card or project with spring colors? This picture really caught my eye as I love this rusty old can with the combination of these colors! I can't wait to see your cards, or other creations!!! 

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!
 
(make a project using the colors in the picture - pink, blue, green, brown)
 
I cut a watering can with my Cameo and embossed it with a wood grain embossing folder, then I dry brushed it for an old weathered look. The papers are from Bety's Digital, and the sentiment and tulip stamp are from PTI.

 
 
Our Guest Designer this week is Bligu ! You can visit her blog Here
and be sure to visit the wonderful DT!!
 
I hope you can play along this week! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is absolutely stunning!! I just love that watering can filled with pretty tulips ... A perfect take on your gorgeous inspiration photo!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Love the way you cut and embossed the water can and those tulips are TDF cute!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! So pretty, Char! LOVE the "weathered" look of your watering can, and the overall vintage vibe is delish!

Ira Huberts said...

That is so cool Charlene! Love your take on the photo, amazingly pretty! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS photo, Char, and FABULOUS card to boot! I LOVE your tulips and your coloring. I hope to play this week. This is just such lovely inspiration!

Sandy said...

So very pretty Char - love the texture and the pale colors. I don't have one of those fancy dancy cutting machines. Oh well, I would not know how to use it anyway!!
Sandy

Maria said...

Just LOVE that watering can filled with pretty blooms, Char! A perfect take on the challenge! Such a lovely spring card...well done, my friend!

Audrey Pettit said...

You picked a beautiful inspiration photo, and I LOVE the card you created from it, Char! That old weathered watering can works so well with the gorgeous bouquet of flowers. Absolutely love that combo!

Geri said...

What an adorable idea, Char! And your colors look so gorgeous together! Beautiful!!

Linda R said...

This is so beautiful. Love the vintage feel it has.

Hugs~

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Beautiful card Char!! Love the burlap combined with the spring flowers and colours. Hugs, Wendy

lauren bergold said...

sooooooooo LOVING this, especially the cool way the watering can is dimensional... totally brilliant! ♥

Sasha said...

Stunning work, Char! I love your watering can and those tulips are sooooo pretty! x