City Crafter Challenge # 155 Bon Voyage


Hi Friends!! This week at City Crafter we are having a Special post dedicated to Linda Robinson!! As you know in my last post, Linda is going on a wonderful United States tour in her trailer!!!! Linda has been with CCCB since the beginning and will be missed so much. I will be looking forward to hearing about her adventures and seeing her beautiful pictures on her blog Here.

The theme this week is:
Theme: Bon Voyage (make a Bon Voyage card or project)

I love this picture! I could imaging cruising down the highway in this adorable trailer!




 Please stop by City Crafter to wish Linda all the best!!!

Be sure and stop by and see what the rest of the DT created! This week the talented
Yvonne Yam is our Guest Designer!!

We will miss you Linda!!!

Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Char




12 comments:

Benzi said...

What fun for Linda! I love your card with that adorable trailer. Too cute card!!

Linda R said...

Thanks so much. You guys are so sweet. I will still be here in blogland and will visit. Thats for sure.

Your card is so adorable. I just love that trailer image. So sweet...

Hugs~

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE all the textures and dimensions you've created here, my dear! So, stinkin' CUTE!

Wendy AppleApricot said...

Wow Char, love this one! Beautiful card! Hugs

Sandy said...

I would love to have this little trailer for a get away just for me and your card is just perfect to go with such a sweet little trailer.
Sandy

Linda B said...

Adorable card, Charlene... did you draw and/or color the trailer? I love it!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a AWESOME card for Linda, really love that little camper! How appropriate!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow, this is soooo cute, Char! And so perfect for Linda. You are amazing!

Lisa said...

What a sweet card! And oh. my. word! It sounds like Linda is embarking on an awesome adventure!

Maria said...

Awww...what a sweet card for Linda! Love that little camper with wonderful outdoor scene! It is just way too CUTE!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

This is such an awesome card Charlene, the trailer and its surroundings are so perfect!

Ros Crawford said...

Char this is a fantastic card for Linda ... I really love how you interpreted that photo!