Paper Sweeties March Post Release

 
Hi Sweeties!!! I'm back today for my Paper Sweeties post release ! I hope you likes this month's Paper Sweeties release! Debbie does a fantastic job creating these adorable stamps!
 
For this project I made a sweet little Easter Gift pocket. I used Hippity Hoppity and Fancy Monograms  stamps! I really love these monogram stamps, they can give your project a elegant look, or a fun cute look depending on the colors you use. I filled a glassine bag with some jelly beans and closed it up with some twine. I added the little bunny to the bow so he sticks up to say hi!
 
 
 
 
 

Now hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the fun and clever inspiration projects created by the rest of the DT! Amazingly talented ladies with such lovely goodies to share with us all!

The Facebook Event ends today -- be sure to check out all the contests and giveaways posted on the event so you can enter them all for a chance to win goodies from the shop!

Free shipping ends today at 12 pm EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your sweet comments!!

Hugs, and Happy Saturday!!! Char

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful work char - you sure are one girly girl - everything you do is so pretty!
Sandy

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh,this is just sooo cute,Char!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

it looks so pretty Char!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

How very lovely these are ... I love pockets and this is just so sweet!! Pretty letters

Geri said...

This is just adorable, Char...everything about it! That little monogram set is sweet in those pretty colors and I love every little of your sweet packaging design...especially the little bunny peeking out of the confetti!

Mar said...

SO sweet! I love this! I bet your grandaughter's will be the receipants :-)

Linda B said...

Beautiful, Char... so lovely!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!

Diane said...

Beautiful card...all that gorgeous and yummy detail!! And love the pretty pocket, too!!

Heather Jensen said...

What darling packaging! Love the shabby chic feel. :)

Hugs~

Joan Ervin said...

The monogram stamps look sooo pretty along with the doily and beautiful colors!!! I love the little bag full of jelly beans, too!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

You just rock the Paper Sweetie Stamps! This is stunning! Love the spring colors!