Paper Sweeties March *new* stamp peeks - day three!!!

Hi Sweeties!! I have another card to share today that I created with the new stamps from Paper Sweeties March release!!!

 
I started this card by embossing Kraft card stock and brushed white over the top. The paper is from a cute paper pad/journaling cards from my friend Linda that I received for Christmas! Thanks again Linda!! I hand cut the flowers from this collection to. The Paper Sweetie is Sophie. She is paper pieced and the sentiment and Easter Egg basket is  from Jelly Bean Time stamp set! 

 
Please be sure to visit  the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the rest of the DT... and then scroll down to the bottom of today's post to check out the current contests, giveaways and events -- lots of chances to win some goodness from the shop -- and FREE SHIPPING today and tomorrow!

Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back again tomorrow with one final project to share -- see you then! Hugs, Char
 

8 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Gosh what an incredibly adorable project! You are just so talented Char! You made this release shine!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is sweeter than sweet!!!!!

Debbie said...

So spring and adorable ... Sophie is ready for the Easter bunny dressed in her new outfit and bonnet!!

Sandy said...

So sweet Char - I tell you, you are really on a roll - it's all I can do to keep up with my comments!!! Keep them coming kid cause I really like seeing your work!
Sandy

Mar said...

LOVE this one Char! The colors and Sophie are adorable!

Benzi said...

Too cute. I love your paper pieced little girl and those flowers and leaves are fab. Love it!

Tracey said...

Such an adorable card! Your little sweetie looks so cute in her sweet dress!

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card! Love your layers