City Crafter challenge #152 Washi Tape

Hi ! I hope your having wonderful weekend! This week Kirsty is our hostess at City Crafter and she has chosen a very fun and trendy theme this week!

Theme: Washi “Tag” (make a tag and must include washi tape in this project)
 
 
I decided to make a colorful tag this week. I started by adding striped  back ground paper to the tag. Then  added a piece of Washi tape across the top. Then I stamped the butterfly over the tape. I added a Dear Lizzy tag to the center and punched a heart, them I added more Washi tape below that, stamped a scroll, added a doily and a flower I made with vellum and a brad from Crate Paper in the center. Tied some twine at the top and that's it!
 


 
Our Guest Designer this week is Wendy !! We sure have enjoyed you Wendy!! Be sure and visit her blog to see some beautiful creations :-)
 
And also the wonderfully talented DT girls Here!
 
 
 
HAPPY SPRING!!!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can play along this week! Hugs, Char
 
 

19 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Fabulous once again Char! I love that vellum flower and your tag is so vibrant and cheerful! Happy Spring to you too! We have snow again!

June Houck said...

Charlene, you are rocking the washi! Super cute tag; you are inspiring me to get more washi tape :)

Tracey said...

Very pretty...love your gorgeous tag:))Love your the washi tape!

Linda B said...

Gorgeous... springy... LOVE the colors. You certainly created a beauty... I love your vellum flower with the brad center.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful tag with the vellum flower....the colors are beautiful and I just love how you used the tape!!!!

Linda R said...

This is such a happy tag.. I LOVE it.

Hugs~

Mar said...

Wonderful tag Char! I love the bright colors and the vellum!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Char, you most certainly combined some of the finest bright colours here, love your use of washi tape on your gorgeous tag! Thanks for visiting, so sweet of you, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! I love your tag Char!
You have managed to incorporate the washi in such an elegant way! very feminine and pretty indeed!!

Thank YOu~

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful tag! I love the pretty colors. :)

Sue Lelli said...

Char, this tag is just BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the bright color combo and how you stamped on the washi tape! LOVE your vellum flower with that FAB center! Just Gorgeous!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE this, Char! Your combination of stamping and Washi in the background is divine, and I just love that vellum blossom! WOW!

yyam said...

Oooooh...this is soooooo pretty Charlene! :)

Sandy Ang said...

what a totally exquisite tag !

Benzi said...

Love your tag, Char. Washi tape is so much fun and you've used it in such a great way. Love the stamped butterfly and your pretty vellum flower.

Wendy said...

Oh wow Char, fabulous tag, beautiful!! And I've enjoyed my guest design time too :) Hugs, Wendy

Lisa Howard said...

Hey there chica! I have certainly missed all your crafty goodness! This gorgeous tag reminded me of your awesome talent! You blow me away with every creation! Hope life is treating you well! - Lisa

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous!!

Beansieleigh said...

Beautiful tag, and I LOVE that vellum flower!.. So pretty, I may have to try making one myself, sometime soon!... Enjoy your weekend! ~tina