Inspired by a song

Hi Friends! Happy Tuesday! It's time again for  City Crafter challenge #150 - Inspired by a song! Ros is our hostess this week and picked our theme :-)

Theme :  Inspired by a Song (create a project inspired by a song and tell us what the song is)

I  really wanted to make a St. Patrick's Day card for this challenge and found a song by "Gaelic Storm"  called
"Kiss me, I'm Irish"
I found a Silhouette Cut File from the Silhouette online store called  Chevron Shamrock ......and a card was made :-)






I cut out the clover and Sentiment with my Cameo. I can't tell you enough how much I love that thing! I kept the background very simple to show off the clover,  and finished off with a few sequins. I hope you can play along this week and pick your own song that inspires you to make a card :-)

This week's Guest Designer is Wendy! Be sure to stop by her blog and show her some love :-)

And stop by City Crafter to see what the wonderful DT cooked up this week!



I'm going to add this card at Moxie Fab card-creations-week-chevron-challenge. :-)

Hugs, Char


13 comments:

yyam said...

Soooo cute! Love the chevron on the clover!


P/s: Would you consider turning off word verification? I have mine turned off and have no problems with spam. It would make it easier to leave comments for you.

Mar said...

This is so so cute Char! Love the Shamrock!

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness girly.. Your card is fabulous. Such a wonderful and creative idea.. LOVE IT..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Oh this is amazing!!! what a brilliant take on the challenge and a superb card! I'm so glad we are on the same team!

Wendy said...

Hello dear Charlene, first: here's a kiss: X
:)
Love your fabulous card and love listening to your song while looking at it!

hugs, Wendy

Wendy said...

ps: my son loves the song too!

Jinny Newlin said...

So trendy, girl! LOVE that big, bold shamrock! You should turn this one in for the Chevrons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.

alexandra s.m. said...

YEAH!!! I love your card Char ;-)

(i see Yvonne is talking about the word verification, it is true that sometimes I can't even see it ...)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, what a fabulous shamrock! Loving all the chevron!

Sandy said...

If I am not Irish does that mean I do not get a kiss? Very happy green card!!
Sandy

Christie said...

So darling! I love St. Patty's day! Be sure to wear green on Sunday! :)

Stephanie Buice said...

I'm so glad you came to my blog today and commented because it led me here:) Holy cow I LOVE your style!! Your work is awesome!

Cath said...

Hey Char! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)