City Crafter Challenge #149 Shades of Pink


Good Morning friends! These weeks pass by so fast don't they? This week at City Crafter Linda is your hostess and she picked the theme:
  Shades of Pink (make a project using the color palette provided)




For this card I used PTI Wood embossing folder and their new stamps called Cutting Garden and I LOVE the new dies that come with this set because they are not solid and very easy to match up!! I Love this!!!

My neighborhood trees are all blossoming and so is my nose lol! Claritin everyday to keep away the allergies!!! Here are a few pictures of the trees and a few weekends ago my daughter and I went to Old Shasta to take pictures. Can you believe I brought the camera and forgot the memory card!! Ding Dong lol!!! Lucky my daughter had her camera and it took some great pictures! Here's a few:

 


 Aren't the girls getting big? Liberty will be 5 in July and Jasmine will be 7 in August!
My daughter and grandaughter. Liberty is my son John's daughter but everyone keeps saying she looks like her Aunt Destiny.


Jasmine

This week Wendy is our Guest Designer!! Stop by and show her some love :-)

And check out the wonderful DT :-)

 
Ros
Linda

I hope you have time to play this week! The winner receives a Guest spot at City Crafter!!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Char

 

21 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, those flowers on your card are fabulous, Char. Beautiful card!!

The tree is gorgeous but I know what you mean about the allergies. I'll have a bout with mine in April and I'm dreading it.

The girls are just beautiful. Can't believe you have grandchildren. It seems they could be yours.

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh My Char!
I'm totally smitten by your card!!
I just received the stamps from PTI but was intimidated by them...now, seeing how beautifully your card turned out, I can't wait to try! Bravo and thank you also for sharing these precious pictures! how darling indeed!!

Wendy said...

Hello dear Charlene, may I first say that your girls are so beautiful! And so is your card. Loooove the woody background! Big hug, Wendy

Linda R said...

I had to smile when you said you forgot you memory card. I have done that so many times. I carry an extra one in my purse now. Love your pretty card and your photos of your daughter and grand daughter are so cute.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Wow, Char! Those flowers are just gorgeous on your lovely card! Sweet adorable pics of your daughter and granddaughters! Yes, those little sweeties are getting bigger! Sorry about your allergies. We don't feel the allergy effects around here 'til May. Take care, hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely card with that woodgrain background. And thanks for sharing those lovely pictures, yes, we are having Spring here too! March 1 must be the magic date!!!!

Regan said...

oh my WOW

Emily Keaton said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love how you used the doily--awesome. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful creation, Char! LOVE this palette, and those blossoms are the perfect match!

Your granddaughters are so sweet, and I totally see the resemblance with their Auntie! Isn't it funny how that works ;). TFS!

Ros Crawford said...

Love your card ... the embossing is terrific ... love how you dod that and what super photos ... those little girls are adorable!!

Ros Crawford said...

Love your card ... the embossing is terrific ... love how you dod that and what super photos ... those little girls are adorable!!

Ros Crawford said...

Love your card ... the embossing is terrific ... love how you dod that and what super photos ... those little girls are adorable!!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Looove the card, the doily, the blooms. so perfect!!! Your neighbors tree is just beautiful and the girls cuter and cuter!
fun post!

Terry said...

Fabulous embossing on your card, so pretty and Spring like! Beautiful family you have! Love Spring, but I am with you there and those allergies! Pop over to my blog! Hugs!

Sasha said...

I L-O-V-E your card, Charlene. Beautifully stamped and coloured. I love the sentiment, too.

Lovely photos, especially those of your adorable girls! x

~Tammy~ said...

Char, they are just the most precious! I am such a girly girl and God blessed me with a boy! His sense of humor, so I take joy in enjoying others, get girly creatively!

This card is stunning my friend! Those flowers are beautiful! You just bring a smile to my face with each visit!

yyam said...

Such a pretty card!
And the girls are soooo pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, such beautiful photos of your girls and the blossoms, Char! And what a gorgeous card! Love the flowers and love how you used the doily! Sooo scrumptious!

Geri said...

I'm a little behind, Char! I saw this earlier and was thinking something interrupted me from stopping to comment! LOVED it then and LOVE it now! I just love those blossoms layered on the doily with the sentiment underneath! And the white-washing is perfect for your colors on top!!! Thanks for sharing the extra pix too! Those girls are ALL adorable, and the blossoms are making me feel a little better...we are covered in a blanket of snow again!

Sandy said...

Your daughter and your grand daughters -- they are all beautiful just like you!!
Sandy

Deanna said...

Such a beautiful card and pics!