Welcome baby

Hi Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I went to Sacramento on Saturday with my daughter! We had alot of fun, we always laugh alot when were together :-) After shopping all day I can say I was pooped! I don't even remember hitting the pillow lol! The weather here is beautiful, but very windy....

 I spent Sunday in my scraproom room, playing around. I really need to clean it, but playing is so much more fun!!!
This card was created using Crate paper (surprise) lol!! I have alot of friends pregnamt so it's always good to have a few baby cards on hand right?
I'm sorry I had to turn word verification back on  :-( I tried it without and I was getting to many spams....Always someone out there ruining it for us :-( I know it's a pain and hard to read. I wish I didn't have to. sorry.... you girls are to best for putting up with it :-) !

I'll be back tomorrow for City Crafter's weekly challenge. Hugs, Char

9 comments:

yyam said...

Such a pretty card! :)

Benzi said...

Sweet, sweet baby card. Love the bird die cut and the wonderful ribbons.

Geri said...

Amen to the playing vs. cleaning point!!! This is so adorable, Char!!! Love the ribbon/trim in that delicious pale pink!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

SUCH a sweet baby card, Char! Love the mix of paper and love the bird image, and how fabulous is that trim!!

Ros Crawford said...

Playing is definitely way more fun!! and your card proves it ... gorgeous!!!!

Mar said...

Adorable baby card Char! I love the ribbon!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is ever so sweet, Char! LOVE this line, and the honeycomb is a great touch!

Shelley Germann said...

Crepe paper....crate paper, tissue paper. (All the same?) Either way, I love this idea! Very sweet! Love the vintage image.

Kristi said...

So sweet and precious!