Paper Sweeties Sneak peek #1

Hi Sweeties! It's that wonderful time again for Paper Sweeties sneak peeks!!    Anyone up for a tea party!   I'm so happy to begin sharing some projects I recently created using the *new* in February stamps from Paper Sweeties! We have a tea theme this month and I'm happy to show you what I've created using these adorable sets! I had so much fun making this card. I played with watercolors! 1st I embossed the image with white embossing powder and then started water coloring! A very easy technique, fast and you can coordinate the colors with the paper you use! For this card I used Basic Grey "fiction" paper. The stamp set is the *new* Tea For Two stamp set, the doily is cut with my Silhouette. I also water colored the doily with a touch of orange color. There you have it, very easy!!




 
Please be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog where you'll find lots more delicious inspiration from the rest of the Sweeties DT
And then check out these other places for more inspiration, contests and giveaways:

#1 - Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #4 challenge - enter for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate

#2 - Paper Sweeties Fan Page Contest - like and share about our Fan Page ... when we reach 555 likes, one lucky fan will receive a $50 gift certificate

#3 - Comment on any February Paper Sweeties blog post for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate

 
#4 - Attend our February *new* stamp release event on Facebook -- one lucky person who attends and shares a project will win a $10 gift certificate (event runs 2/13 through 2/20)

Winners announced on 2/21/13!

 Be sure and stop by the talented Dt, they WOW'ed the stamps!!!

Andrea Ewen
Tammy Hobbs
Lori Hairston

 
See you back here tomorrow with another project share ... all leading up to our BIG RELEASE PARTY on the 15th!! See you then!

 

10 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is soooo sweet, Char! Love that teapot and verse, and what a stellar design! Love the homespun papers and love how you used the doily! And your water coloring is absolutely amazing!

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous color on the tea pot, Char! Your effect with the water coloring is perfect, so pretty! And, sweet verse and lovely doily!

Mar said...

So cute Char!! I love your watercoloring!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is gorgeous. Love that teapot with it's ombre color effect!

Rene Stansell said...

I love your card Char, I must buy this stamp set.
Rene from OZ xo

Benzi said...

The coloring on your tea pot is fabulous. I haven't played with watercolors in quite some time. But, I do love them. Gorgeous card!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! What a sweet card and who wouldn't just love to receive this!

Kristina M. Anderson said...

So cute! Love the new teapot. Great colors! Thank you for the sneak peak!

Jeanne J said...

I love the water color effect and the bright sunny colors!

Lori said...

LOVE that teapot - how cool with the ombre!