Paper Sweeties New February Sneak Peeks #2

 Hello sweet friends! I'm so happy you stopped by my  blog today! Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day with the one you love!! I'm back for another Sneak peek of February Paper Sweeties Releases! I used Join Me For Tea and I’m Having a Tea Party stamps and Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic paper. This set is so adorable and really versatile! I'm having the kids over this weekend and I think we will have a tea party and make a few cards!!




Please be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties blog where you'll find lots more delicious inspiration from the rest of the Sweeties DT!!
And then check out these other places for more inspiration, contests and giveaways:
#1 - Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration #4 challenge - enter for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate
#2 - Paper Sweeties Fan Page Contest - like and share about our Fan Page ... when we reach 555 likes, one lucky fan will receive a $50 gift certificate
#3 - Comment on any February Paper Sweeties blog post for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate
#4 - Attend our February *new* stamp release event on Facebook -- one lucky person who attends and shares a project will win a $10 gift certificate (event runs 2/13 through 2/20)
Winners announced on 2/21/13!
See you back here tomorrow with another project share ... for the BIG RELEASE PARTY!! See you then! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

What a delightful card Char! So perfect for an invitation to tea, such a pretty design, too! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the papers and the layers ... you are so talented ... I wish I had your mojo!

Geri said...

Oh, my...what a beautiful creation!!! All your layers are so delicate and pretty! Gorgeous!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh how precious, Char! Happy Valentines day!

Mar said...

Wonderful card Char!! I love the delicate frame and papers.Happy Valentines Day!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Total cuteness!!!!

Sue Lelli said...

So PRETTY! LOVE that lacy die cut and that Cute teapot!

Maria said...

Just gorgeous! Love the lacey die and sweet pretty layers! Darling little tea pot...LOVE IT!!!

Terry said...

Char, So many pretty layers! This is adorable and I love that lacey touch! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Hugs!

Jeanne J said...

OOooh! I love all the layers and that fancy die cut background makes this even more decadent!

Lori said...

This is just gorgeous! Pretty design and love that die cut background!

Linda R said...

What a cute card. I know I have said this before, But I really do love your style..

Hugs~

Sandy said...

I would love to join you for tea - are you serving biscuits too. A very delightful card with your flair for mixing it up!@
Sandy