I love you forever

Hi and Happy Saturday!
 
Is anyone interested in the Superbowl, or having a Superbowl party tomorrow? Even when my parents were alive they loved football! I mean my Mom was the kind who jumped up and screamed and fell in love with the coaches :-). But for some reason I never got into football.  What are your plans?

 
 This card is made with Echo Park's "Yours Truly " There having a challenge to make something with this line and so far I'm doing pretty good on my resolution lol!! When I went to make this card I wanted to make a pattern and thought I was smart and did it one way and when I went to put then patterns together they didn't line up!! lol So I had to start over and learned that sometimes cutting patterns by hand is tricky. But, I like how it turned out. I hope Echo Park will too !

 
I got a super FUN package in the mail today and will be busy in my scrap room tonight and tomorrow and for the next few weeks but all I can say is I hyperventilated when I received the box lol!! More on that later friends!
 
Whatever your plans are tomorrow have a beautiful day!! Char

14 comments:

Geri said...

Now, Char, you can't tease us like that!!! Did you get more Crate Paper?!?!? Love this card! I've seen this collection and love the colors/patterns in it! Beautiful, dear!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun design to this card! Love the arrow at the bottom, and great papers....can't wait to hear about the box!

alexandra s.m. said...

wow... this is another beauty!
Thank you Char ;-)

Mar said...

Char this card is so so fun!! Love the design and I love it!!!

Sasha said...

Such a lovely bright and beautifully created card, Charlene. Love those papers! x

Maria said...

Wow! Fab way of mixing patterns with awesome design! Beautiful color...love it!

Annette said...

Love the diagonal lines on your card Char!!! Absolutely gorgeous!! I'm not a football or sports fan either but Terry is. He's over at friends right now eating lots of yummy food and watching the game, maybe he will bring me home some leftovers - LOL!

Regan said...

wow...love this card...watching the game right now..well kinda (lol)

BabyBokChoy said...

LOve the fun colors and beautiful card! The mix of patterns is great.

Audrey Pettit said...

This card is gorgeous, Char! Fabulous design and amazing paper piecing!
I used to be a big football fan, and of course I was a Niners fan back in the day. Hard to keep up with it all on east coast time, though. I did watch the second half last night for old time's sake. :)

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love this so much!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love this so much!!!

Sandy said...

I just look at this and shake my head. I cannot get over how easy you make mixing all these designs together to make it look stunning. If I tried that I would be laughed off the blog!
sandy

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fabulous design, Char! I'm so terrible with pinks and black, but you've totally made them work! LOVE!