City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 148 ~ Wings of an Angel

Hello crafty friends, it's that time again for another challenge at City Crafter!! This week Kirsty is our hostess and she has picked the theme:


Wings of an Angel
(to include things with wings, e.g - angel, pixie, butterflies etc)
Come on and join us!
 

For my card this week I choose Butterflies! I cut this one out with my Silhouette and dry brushed warm white over it. The paper is the new Maggie Holmes Crate Paper. You will be seeing a lot more of it soon (wink)
 
 
 
This week out Guest Designer is Inger she has a gorgeous blog!! I love her shabby style :-)
 
And check out the wonderful DT :-)
 

See you soon! Thanks for stopping by, you girls are the best! Hugs, Char

 

17 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Super sweet! Love the butterfly. :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Absolutely beautiful! The butterfly with dry white paint is genius! Crate just has such wonderful collections one after another!

Linda R said...

Pretty, Pretty.. Loving all those layers..

Wishing you a happy week my friend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely card ... I love your elements ...so funny how 3 of us had butterflies!!

Benzi said...

Good job on the big butterfly. Such a pretty card with wonderful embellies.

Maria said...

Ohhh, so very pretty Char! Love the placement of the pretty doily and butterfly! Gorgeous colors on your fab card! Hope you're having a great week, hugs!

Geri said...

So beautiful, Char! You really make me jealous of your Silhouette!!! I'm going to 'the big town' next week, I think! Hoping to pick up some CP that I don't already have...I need a fix!!! Hope they have some! Thanks for sharin'!

Sue Lelli said...

Charlene, LOVE that big Beautiful butterfly and that pink bow! The doily is so Sweet, too!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

SOOO BRIGHT AND full of spring! May have to check out this challenge...cherry

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a beautiful card!!!!!
I see that you word verified is up again!

Audrey Pettit said...

LOVE what you've done with the new Crate, Char! What a gorgeous and fun design! So love the mix of color and love the doily extending over the top. The butterfly is beautiful, too!

alexandra s.m. said...

I absolutely love this Char!
The combo of the butterfly, the doily, all the layering...it's divine and full of grace...
I love it!!

Terry said...

Love that butterfly and doily! Such a pretty card! Hope all is going well!

~Tammy~ said...

So very pretty Char!

Sandy said...

That baby is so very cute - love her sweater. Your card is wonderful and I love your butterfly! You always do the best designs Char with the most delightful elements. Beautifully done!
sandy

Sandy Ang said...

This is such a beautiful card from the colours to the die-cut butterfly fluttering on top

Kristi said...

so pretty! Love the colors!