City Crafter Challenge #147 All That Glitters


Hi There Friends!  Happy Tuesday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It's my turn this week to host at City Crafter, which means I pick the challenge, so for this week it's celebrating the glitter lover's in all of us !  I love glitter! It really dresses up a project and is gorgeous! I hope you will join us this week and have fun!

Theme: All that glitter’s (make a card or project and use glitter, any color of glitter will do)

So for my card I cut out the butterfly with my Silhouette, ran it thur my Zyron to put adhesive on the top so the glitter would stick. The stamp set is from Wplus9. I love their stamps. They stamp very nice! I embossed the bottom of the card with Wplus9 lace stamp which is new and gorgeous!! (Edited to add, I made this card last week, but while visiting Wplus9 they had these color combos, what a fun coincidence)!!




Guest Designer
Jenny Martin  stop by and say hi!
and the talented DT


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have time to join in the fun this week! Hugs, Char

23 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Charlene, love your beautiful card!! Hugs and wonderful day to you, Wendy

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just adore this color palette, Char! And your touches of glitter and fabulous layers are over-the-top perfect!

Mar said...

Love the embossing at the bottom and the beautiful glittered butterfly!

Sandy said...

Very pretty Char especially you butterfly -- I would not know how to use the fancy machines you use!!
sandy

Linda R said...

Once again all your layering has me smiling. What a fabulous card. Thanks for the fun challenge. I love Glitter...

Hugs~

Terry said...

Love this pretty card. Such pretty layers and I love that sparkly touch! Enjoy the evening!

Heather Jensen said...

This is beautiful! Love the glitter. :)

Ros Crawford said...

Oh Char this is lovely ... I so love how you mix your textures and papers ... brilliant!

maryrose said...

Beautiful! That color combo was a happy coincidence! Love your butterfly, and that rose background really sets it off!

Maria said...

Lots of glitter fun on that gorgeous butterfly! Fab layering and gorgeous color for your amazing card, Char!

alexandra s.m. said...

You are such an inspiration Charlene!
I love your card and you make me look at glitter in a whole different way! Thank You~

Regan said...

oooh i just love the colours..amazing!

Sue Lelli said...

Char, this is so Pretty! Love your butterfly to pieces and all of the other details! Thx for the Xyron tip!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This card is perfect, pretty and sweet...Love it!!

Sasha said...

This gorgeous Charlene...lots of fabulous colour and texture. Love your butterfly! :)

I can't understand what's happening? I'm following you, but my Google reader says...you are following this URL but we couldn't find a feed for it. I wondered why I never see your posts in my reader list...weird! x

Benzi said...

So gorgeous, Charlene. I love that glittery butterfly and the lace stamp at the bottom is awesome. I had to go back and read because it looked real.

Kristi said...

OMG, Love it! Love the butterflies and color combo!!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Char! Such a great combo of papers and colors, and that glittered butterfly is just stunning! Love the chunky trim and the embossing, and the bold orange glitter is soooo eye catching! LOVE!

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the colors here! That glittered butterfly is gorgeous and I'm loving that felt? border!

Shelley Germann said...

Great choice, Charlene. It gave me a chance to use of some of that glitter. I really like all the details you used in your card. The butterfly really stands out atop the neutral backgrounds.

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty...I just love the stamped doily in the background and what a beautiful butterfly!!!!!

Tracey said...

Love the beautiful colour combination, really pretty card!

Christie said...

WOW! I've been missing your amazing posts...butterflies, baby cards, glitter. YOU ARE AMAZING!

XOXO