City Crafter Challenge # 145 Just for you my friend

Hi friends! WOW the weeks sure go by fast :-) It's that time again for another fun challenge over at City Crafter! This week Linda is our host and she has chosen the theme :

 Just for you my friend (make a card or project for you best friend, MUST use the word friend or friendship on your project)
 
Fun right?

 
 
 
 
 For my card I used Crate Paper's  Acorn Avenue . It has wonderful pink's and green's in this line. I mixed it up with some Heidi Swapp papers to, and the frame is PTI as well as both sentinments too !
 
 
 
This week's guest designer is Wendy for her win in week #141!!

This weeks Prize package sponsored by  Stella and here's the prize!


I hope you can play along this week! Please be sure to stop by the talented DT's and see their wonderful creations!!

Ros
Linda

Hugs, Char




19 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Char, gorgeous card! Love the bright colours you used and the happy flowers.

Thank you for mentioning me :)

Hugs and happy day!
Wendy of AppleApricot

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! What a great card this is ... I love how you add so many details ...

Jean Martin said...

Oh Charlene this is adorable! I love all the elements you put together here! Beautiful! :)

MichelleZ said...

I love your card! Your style always inspires me.

Linda R said...

Your card looks so darn cute. Everything about it has me smiling.

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a sweet and beautiful card!!!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Love it Char! So many details.

Sandy said...

Hey pretty lady - every time I see your picture, I find it hard to believe that you are a grandmother. Aren't those little girls adorable - so cute. Your card is wonderful and as you know, I have always loved your style and your ability to mix different things together. Well done my friend!
Sandy

alexandra s.m. said...

Hello Char,

Such a sweet card!
Love the flowers and all the layers ;-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely adorable, and utterly perfect! LOVE all those scrumptious blossoms!

Benzi said...

Beautiful 'friend' card. I love the flowers with button centers.

Geri said...

This is the prettiest little layout, Char! Lovely, LOVELY card!!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a pretty card for a friend! More beautifully embellished details and colors!

Audrey Pettit said...

I absolutely LOVE the combination of goodies you used here, Char! This is gorgeous!

Christie said...

Such a darling card, you're sending it to me, right? :) Just kiddin'.
I hope you're well! Miss you!

Lori said...

Gorgeous - love all the layers and pretty details!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, luv the sweeet details! I am having a giveaway on my blog, just leave a comment for your chance at winning...have a wonderful weekend!

http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/02/thinking-of-you.html

enjoy *~*

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, you really nailed these colors and your card is always and as usual, Fantastic!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Charlene....love the pretty mix of colours. Great sentiment too!