Hi and Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend? I did. It was absolutely beautiful this weekend and it went to fast !! Nitasha shared a wonderful blog challenge that I hadn't heard of before. It's called

Docerela Creations


They have cute stamps! And their challenge is to use a heart and button.!

I did manage to make a few cards this weekend, but this one  I made this one with Crate's Fourteen :-) It has a lot on it. I went layer crazy! But it's all Crate Paper. The heart border is a PTI die and the ribbon is from a LSS.



 I watched the grand kids on Sunday for awhile . It's my DIL's birthday today and my son took her clothes shopping. The girls and I colored, played with Tinker toys, Lincoln Logs, we did 2 Jigsaw puzzles and I had them make a video for my daughter singing Happy Birthday, as it was her's yesterday! My beautiful daughter turned 31. I can't believe it!! It goes so fast and I am so so proud of both my kids. They are wonderful adults and my son is a wonderful parent. Destiny is engaged and will be married this year. She finally found Mr. Right :-). Her fiancee took her to San Francisco for the weekend and even though I didn't spend the day with her she had a fabulous time and said she walked all over SF all day, both days and walked her fiance's feet off.....better him then me! Ha! When we went to Las Vegas she walked my feet off! Actually she looks like she's rubbing her feet in the picture lol! But next weekend her and I are going to the coast for the day. Should be a lot of fun!


Here's the Birthday Girl!


I'll be back tomorrow for another challenge at City Crafter!
Hugs, Char


17 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What sweet girls!!! And your daughter is lovely!! Just like your card ... your layers are wonderful ... shows you are having fun!

Audrey Pettit said...

Aww, what a great weekend, and happy birthday to your beautiful daughter! Love your card, Char! Wowzers, the detailing is amazing!

Nitasha said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love all the layers! Would love for you to link it up to our current challenge at Docerela Creations:

http://blog.docerelashop.com/2013/01/design-team-post-challenge-30-heart.html

Have a great week!

Sandy said...

Oh Char - I know that you are a wonderful mother and mother-in-law, your daughter is beautiful just like you gorgeous art work and you! I have followed you for some time now and so enjoy your cards and your family photos. Thanks!!
Sandy

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great card! I love all the layers and the embellishments, it's vintage, and bright and fresh and sweet, great!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Gorgeous card! Love all he amazing details on this! Happy Birthday to you Daughter! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Linda R said...

What a pretty card. I just love the way you layer your cards up. So pretty. Happy Birthday to your Daughter. She is so pretty.

Hugs~

alexandra s.m. said...

A beautiful card indeed Char and your daughter is gorgeous!
Happy Belated birthday to her, it sounds like 2013 is going to be a big year for her ;-)

Nitasha said...

Yay! So happy that you joined us at Docerela Creations! Your card is absolutely fab! Again, thanks for joining us! DT Member- Nitasha

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE your "layer crazy" card! Absolutely delish! And happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Geri said...

Beautiful card, Char, and I love the photo of your daughter! She's just beautiful and looks so very happy!

Deanna said...

Amazing!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your daughter is beautiful, just like her mom!
I am glad you had fun with grandbabies too, lovely card with sweet details!

Ana Valéria said...

Your card is fantastic. I love all the layers - amazing detail.

Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
DT Member ANA
www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

Christie said...

Seriously! Your projects are AMAZING!!!
Happy belated to your daughter!

Dulcinea Silva said...

That is so beautifully gorgeous! Love all the layers! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce - www.sodulce.blogspot.com.

ShopSu - Artesanato Contemporâneo said...

I love this card! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member - Susete.