Simon Says...use Washi


Hi Friends! I hope your having a great week? I am! I'm all better from being sick, I got a new car....not new just new to me. It's a Toyota Solara with only 36,000 miles and in excellent condition!! So, I prayed a lot and the moral of the story is........sometimes out of bad things, come good :-) true?

One of my New Year's promises to myself was to take more time and do some challenges. It seems like there isn't enough time in the day...So here I go :-)

Simon Says........Use Washi!
To play along go Simon Says


Some more Crate goodness to share today. Have you girls seem the new Crate my Maggie Holmes? Here's some samples! I think this line is eclectic and so cute!! Love the colors too :-)








 Have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping in! Hugs, Char

15 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is so sweet and just too darling! Yay for the new car. What an ordeal you have been through between that and being sick! Bless your little heart! Hugs to you!

Sandy said...

Well you know how much I love your style Sugar. You just seem to have the talent to mix the right thing at the right time with the right thing! Does that make any sense at all Char!!!! A new car - I know it will do very well for you!!!!! Why you might ask - because we have two of them an know what a good automobile they make!!
Sandy

Lin said...

Very cute card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

Mistylynn said...

Super cute card.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Oh wow, such yummy goodies ! Love your card and all your pretty details in it.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x

Lisa Dorsey said...

I just adore your cards Char!!!

Maria said...

Woohoo for a new car, Char! Having a good reliable car makes all the difference in the world! We got a new car last year and it rides like a dream. Anyways, your card is just way too CUTE with that bicycle and heart! And, glad that you are feeling better! Take care, hugs!

Linda R said...

Your card is so cute. Lots of yummy layers. Congrats on your new to you car.. How fun..

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You got the cutest stuff to make the cutest card there!

Annette said...

Super cute card Char! I love the bicycle! Glad you are feeling better! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs!

Sandy Ang said...

Totally fab your valentine's card. and yes I love the look of Maggie Holmes' collection too !

Audrey Pettit said...

What good news! Good health and new wheels, too! Yay!
And that is a gorgeous card! Love the big bow, and that bike is soo sweet! Glad you are taking time for playing this year!

Benzi said...

Love the bicycle on your card..too, too cute. Yummy goodies you're sharing, too.

Glad you're feeling better and whoopee for a new car.

Ros Crawford said...

So glad you got a new car!! Happy driving! ... I just love your card ... fun, bright and so many lovely details ...

Christie said...

OK, this is getting ridiculous! You're just too talented!