Paper Sweeties Sneak Peek day #2 !

 
Hi Sweeties! Thanks for stoppping in for another peek at January's release! This stamps I used are  Once Upon A Time and Dream A Little Dream !
 

 
 
The paper I used is Pink Paislee. Secret Crush Collection. I cut the card base with my Silhouette. Emma is Paper Pieced and I added some small pearls around her neck and on top of her crown.
 
Hop on over to the other DT and see there adorable creations !
 
We'd love you to attend the January *new* stamp release event over on Facebook -- lots of inspiration shared over there plus a few surprise giveaways too! Have you made something using anything from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe? Share it with us at the Facebook event -- we LOVE seeing your beautiful work using the Sweeties stamps!

Follow us on Pinterest!
Visit our Flickr Gallery -- upload your Paper Sweeties projects here!

The DT and I will be back again tomorrow to share a few more projects with you using the *new* in January stamps ... all leading up to our big release party on the 15th! I hope you can stop back by for some more inspiration and fun :)
 
Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Christie said...

That little princess is darling! Love this Char!!!

Jeanne J said...

YAY! This looks like so much fun - Love Emma as the princess - just adorable Char!

Andrea Ewen said...

Absolutely adorable, Char! Love how you dressed her up like a little princess...and I love that seam binding bow...Wow! Beautiful!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! What a cute card this is ... you do such lovely things with the Paper Sweeties

Sandy said...

She is so sweet - I am smiling from ear to ear!
sandy