Paper Sweeties January Sketch Challenge

Please click HERE for City Crafter's Challenge :-)

Hi!! and welcome to Paper Sweeties February sketch challenge #3!!
1st, I'd like to  give a BIG WELCOME to our newest DT members!!

Tammy Hobbs
Lori Hairston

These girls are a wonderful addition to Paper Sweeties and I couldn't be happier!! Join us in a BIG WELCOME!!!


Here's my take:

I paper pieced Sophie 's little dress and stamped her hat with  You are Fabulous! . The dress is from Naughty or Nice ? and the sentiment is from Sending Holiday Cheer. The banner is paper pieced also, and stamped with Banner Wishes . All paper is from Pink Paislee's Christmas Collection....I made this card a few week's ago, right in the center of Christmas time! Hence the Christmas paper lol!!  Christmas just  came to fast this year! The way I look at it, I already have a jump on next year's cards right??
 
 
I hope you can join in the fun this month!!
 
And be sure to check out the rest of the talented DT
 
 
 HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Hugs, Char
 
 

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness ... Char, this couldn't be any more darling! Sophie is adorable here spotlighted inside the circle and I adore the pennant banner below her -- sweet peppermint candies too! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with us for Paper Sweeties :)

Ros Crawford said...

Such a cute card ... just love how you use those sweeties

JAPAN SAMURAI said...

I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆
From Japan.
Ryoma Sakamoto.

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love the framed Paper Sweetie. Look forward to being on the team with you. Happy New Year!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super adorable! Lovin' that precious pennant, and your mix of papers is delightful!

Maria said...

Awww...just look at that little Sophie! She is just too darling! Love the beautiful frame around her along with the banner at the bottom! Great job on such a SWEET card, Char! Happy New year, hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

That is such a sweet take on the Paper Sweeties sketch, Char! Love the paper piecing and design and love that adorable banner! And good for you for already being ahead on next year's cards. ;)

Deanna said...

Completely adorable!

Deanna said...

Completely adorable!

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness. What an adorable card. Everything about this has me smiling..

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is way too cute Charlene!!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What an absolutely sweet card Char! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

alexandra s.m. said...

i love your sweet card Char and i wish you the BEST year ever! May all your dreams come true ;-))

~Tammy~ said...

Oh I love how you put the banner at the bottom of the circle! Sophie is so precious!

Thank you for your sweet welcome! I am tickled to pieces to be working with you on the Paper Sweeties Design Team.