Paper Sweeties 13th

Hi Sweeties! It's that time of the month again for Paper Sweeties Sneak Peeks !! This month Debbie has designed some adorable stamps for the Prince and Princess's in your life!

 
Here's Jake dressed in his prince outfit  using "You're my Prince Charming" stamps available on January 15th  looking all regal! I paper pieced his crown and outfit. For the trim I used Gold glitter.
 
 
I have some MME paper that I had with some crowns on it. Perfect I tell ya!
 
Hop on over to the other DT and see there adorable creations !
 
Lori
 
We'd love you  to attend the January *new* stamp release event over on Facebook -- lots of inspiration shared over there plus a few surprise giveaways too! Have you made something using anything from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe? Share it with us at the Facebook event -- we LOVE seeing your beautiful work using the Sweeties stamps!

Like our Facebook Fan Page!
Follow us on Pinterest!
Check out our Splitcoast Stampers Company Gallery!
Visit our Flickr Gallery -- upload your Paper Sweeties projects here!

The DT and I will be back again tomorrow to share a few more projects with you using the *new* in January stamps ... all leading up to our big release party on the 15th! I hope you can stop back by for some more inspiration and fun :)

 Hugs, Char 

6 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my more Char! This is fantastic! I love how you accented the "3" in the Rosette! You always make these so perfectly!

Ros Crawford said...

I never tire of seeing your amazing creations ... this is terrific!

Maria said...

Awww...isn't that Jake so CUTE all dressed up and adorning a fab crown! Love that rosette with the number "3"...great job!!!

Christie said...

So sweet!

Jeanne J said...

Eeek! Jake is adorable! Love the little prince in his paper pieced outfit! Too cute!

Andrea Ewen said...

How wonderfully regal Jake looks! I love the medallion with the '3' in it also...looks fantastic!