Paper Smooches Color challenge

I'm sneaking in a card under the wire for the Anything Goes Challenge at Paper Smooches. Since Paper Smooches is sponsoring the Color Challenge at the Cards Blog, and these are the colors for the challenge!
 Today is the deadline and the weather wasn't cooperating for pictures, but here I am!
Screen-Shot-2012-12-29-at-12.48.14-PM
 
The stamp I used is called Gently Seansoned and I love the different leaves that this cute little stamp set comes with. I choose to stamp a mod looking tree.....I know...not my style, but sometimes it's fun to try different techniques!!!
 
Hugs, Char
 
 

6 comments:

Geri said...

PS stamps are not my usual style, either, but everywhere I see them I just adore them (like here!)! I don't have any yet, but I've saved a little cash back...I think I read they'll be introducing some dies next month??? Can't wait! This is a sweet one, Char...so cheerful! Love the fun colors with it!

Ros Crawford said...

So lovely ... just love the layering Char ... hope you are feeling better too

Audrey Pettit said...

You definitely made this your style! How gorgeous, Char!

Mar said...

This is adorable Char!! Love the sweet tree , and the pretty colors!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so part of your "style" now! This is totally awesome! I have like a bajillion Paper Smooches stamps believe it or not, but I don't have this set, and I am totally digging it now...Thanks enabler!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Precious tree and bird! Love how you used a pearl for her eye.