Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday "Happy Birthday to You"

Hi and a Happy Tuesday!! This is my second post for the day. For City Crafter go here


I just love Moxie Fab's "Trigger Tuesday" challenges but don't always have time to play , that darned working always gets in the way :-).  But remember my New Year's resolution....Do more challenges! So, I bought this adorable little stamp from Stampin up!  a few months ago and when I saw the picture in the challenge I knew I wanted to make a card with it! It's Cathy's mom's Birthday this week and she wants her Mom to come back  from Hawaii...(jealous) ! to some Birthday cards...What a nice daughter :-)

Here's the inspiration picture!


What inspired me was the happy colors and the adorable bird. I used similar leaves as the white ones in the picture. I always thought a party banner would be cute under the bird, like the inspiration picture.I incorporated all the colors in the picture and a sweet birthday owl!

His chest is colored with copics. The paper I used is MME, and Basic Grey's Fiction paper. I used PTI ink's and cut some leaves out by hand to add dimension to the card. The owl is also hand cut.

Please stop by and join in this week to moxiefabworld this week to wish Cathy's mom a Happy Birthday!!

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp challenge

Have a wonderful day! Char


26 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just so cute - I love your little owl and the colours are so fresh and cheerful.
Caroline xxx

Mar said...

WOW Char this card is super cute!! I love the colors and how you added the banner below! Mar

Linda E said...

What a perfect take on the challenge!

Dulcinea Silva said...

That is so cute! Love the colors and papers! And this owl is so cute!

Linda R said...

Your happy little owl has me smiling. I just adore it.

Hugs~

VanessaB said...

ohmygosh. so so soooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just darling!!!!

Tracey said...

So adorable.....love the sweet image, great card!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Fantastic card, your coloring is amazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

My gosh, this is soooo cute, Char!

Terry said...

Char, this Owl so cute! I could not resist. Love the papers and that adorable owl! Hope your day is fabulous! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a fantastic card Char!
I love all the details and it is so sweet indeed ;-)

Michelle Liimatainen said...

This card is simply adorable!!!!!

Debstamps said...

Lots of fun elements--Great work!

Sandy said...

So cute Char - you are really on a roll!!!!!
Sandy

Deanna said...

Adorable!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Charlene, your sweet little owl is supercute! Love your choice of papers, so pretty!! Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! So, stinkin' adorable, Char! LOVE all the dimension and that uber fun banner! LOVE it all!

My Paper Epiphany said...

This is definitely a happy card! Love it!

Geri said...

Oh, this is so very sweet and colorful, Char...and PERFECT for that trigger!!! Love it!

Linda B said...

What a darling owl... such a cute card, dear lady!!!

MichelleZ said...

This is adorable! I love all of the little pattern and details. A great take on that inspiration photo!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just too adorable! I totally {heart} that banner!

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable!! Who doesn't love a cute owl!

Laurie said...

So stinkin' cute!!! Love it!!

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Cath said...

Hey Char! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World--and for helping making my mama's birthday extra special! :)