Kissing Booth

Hi and a happy Sunday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I haven't done to much. I finally started spring cleaning.....I know it's not spring but you can never start to early right? I'm thinking if I start now I'll be done by spring lol !

 
 
I discovered the stamp set I used on my last card byWplus9 fits inside PTI heart border die. I was thrilled! I love it when products work together! The little arrow is from Calico Studio. I stained it with some ink and so is the heart. Alot of layers and was fun to put together!`
 

The paper is Crate's Fourteen. And the top of the card was cut with my Silhouette.
 
Well, I'm going to the movies with some friends today to see The Hobbit. I hear it's a long one so I will be sure to get a BIG popcorn :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it so much! Hugs
 
 

18 comments:

Geri said...

Love this sweet collage of goodies! And what a great discovery with the stamps/dies...that doesn't happen very often, so good for you, my dear!

BabyBokChoy said...

I just got a few sheets of 14, I might have to save them till my kid turns 14... lol. Your collage of a card looks absolutely darling!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh my ever lovin' Goodness! Love all of the layers and details and again Love that banner and Fabulous bow!

Sandy said...

Well you are famous for your layers and mixing papers and you are so good at it too. I love the top of this card -- I have never seen anything like that and I love it.
Sandy

Ros Crawford said...

This is stunning Char! I love all the embellishments ... perfectly done .. who wouldn't love to receive this!

Benzi said...

Fabulous layers and an adorable card. Love it!

Hope you enjoyed that BIG popcorn and, of course, the movie. :-)

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE all the AMAZING layers here, girl! My eye is totally drawn to that heart strip! Just beautiful!

Lori said...

This is fabulous - love that black coupon with the pink and red! Also, thanks for the heart matching info - I have both of those too!

Heather Jensen said...

Love this! Those colors together are one of my favorite combos. Your ribbon is so pretty! :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Sweet card. I think it's great that you discoverd your stamps/die work together. (I am always the last to work anything like that out!).
Caroline xxx

Sandy Ang said...

so very pretty !

~Tammy~ said...

Oh You and your layers be still my heart! Love this Char!

When you are done Spring Cleaning your house can you come do mine. I need someone else to do it. I can always go through others and sort better than my own.

Kristi S said...

Gorgeous as usual! I missed out on that Paper line! Why didn't I order some? Love the top portion where the ribbon is threaded through!

Hugs,
Kristi♥

Christie said...

I always love visiting your blog!!! You are so amazingly talented!!! Seriously, I always feel like I've missed days and days of projects and have to dive into all of your gorgeous posts!

Miss you lady!

XOXO

Jean Martin said...

I was looking through your blog and it's wonderful! I love all your layered cards! Thanks for all the inspiration! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I just love all the sweet creation here!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

I soooo love your cards! This is gorgeous!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!