Crate's Fourteen XOXO

Hi Sweeties! I've been having so much fun with Crate's new paper "Fourteen"! It's such a colorful, and vintage style! I worked on it after Christmas but didn't share as I've been sick :-( Hopefully, I go back to work tomorrow. I feel like I'm coming back from the dead.....I started getting sick last Sunday and by New Year's I was full blown sick. I went to the doctor's and was diagnoised with bronchitis. So I got antibotics, but the next day I couldn't breathe and felt like I had an elephant on my chest, so back to the doctor for a breathing treatment and a steroid inhaler. I can breathe better after the treatment. Let's face it....breathing is my number 1 priority lol!!  It's been awhile since I was that kind of sick! It's been a week and I still am coughing my head off GEEZ.........
 
 

 
Be back soon.....Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Geri said...

That stuff sticks with a girl, Char...so sorry to hear you've been down. You wouldn't know by looking at this lovely!! Just beautiful!! Hope that cough moves on it's merry way!!!

~Tammy~ said...

I sure hope you are better...Sounds like you and I are in the same boat! I have had a house full of company, and they got sick and they passed the gift on to me. I can't talk without coughing up a lung. I have not felt well at all and I apologize for not getting around. I slept for over 4 hours today. My husband said he kept checking on me to make sure I was alive! This stuff is awful! He keeps asking me if I should finally go in to the doctor to get checked out if it's bronchitis.

Now on to the good stuff....I love your Crate creation. How do you have any crafty energy? You would never know you weren't feeling great...this is gorgeous!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo sorry to hear how sick you've been, Char! Sounds like what I caught the week before Christmas, and am still trying to shake completely. So not fun! Hope you feel better soon, and I LOVE your card! You work magic with Crate!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What an adorable card Char! Love the bits of lace sticking out each side!

Ira Huberts said...

How supercool is that! Wow, that bloom is amazing, super combination with the paper, too Char! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

What a gorgeous card this is ... your illness certainly hasn't affected your creativity. I do hope you will be feeling better soon ... This kind of lingers so rest when you can

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is just so sweet!!!!!

Sandy said...

Love you too!!!
Sandy