City Crafter challenge # 144 It's a small world

Hi and welcome to another week at City Crafter challenge blog!

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears

It's a world of hopes, it's a world of fear

There's so much that we share

That its time we're aware

It's a small world after all


Isn't it so true, even though we are from different parts of the world, but we all come to this small space here, to share our love for paper and glue, flowers and glitters, buttons and twine.......

We meet people, start new friendships, inspire each other, sometimes even get to meet  a blog friend in real life, isn't blogland a wonderful place? (Kirsty)


This week, we want you, crafters from all over the world, join us  to create a project using MAP, or DP with map prints..

It's a small world
after all!!!!!!

 


 


Our Guest Designer this week is :  Peixoto Sylvie  (winner week 140)
This week's sponsor is Krafty Kirsty!!  - The winner will get to pick one item from the shop!!


I hope you can play along this week! Please be sure to stop by the talented DT's and see their wonderful creations!!


Hugs, Char

15 comments:

Lisette Baker said...

A beautiful card Char, you are so skilful with layers. Love that map heart

JansArtyJunk said...

Amazing card...beautiful colours, layers and details ...Love it!

Ros Crawford said...

Love it!! Such a fabulous card

Terry said...

Love how you took the world and made it into a heart! Gorgeous card! Loved your post! To meet blogger friends is amazing and so far I have met three and one all the way from the UK! I don't know what part of CA you are from, but do you ever attend the Stamping Convention in Carson? Who knows, we may get to meet up one day! Enjoy the day!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

Of course you had to use that heart it couldn't be more perfect!!! As I was reading the challenge I said oh, I know CP14 has a world heart, and then I saw you've used it. It is a marvelous creation I love it,the doily makes such an impact, let's see what I can make with it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, Char, your map heart is the sweetest!

Staying Crafty said...

Love it! Great colors :)

Linda R said...

Oh my gosh girly your card looks amazing. Lots of yummy layers..

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty map paper topped with the pretty layers!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

Wendy L said...

Hi, thanks for visiting me. I love the layout of this card. xxxx

Sandy said...

Hey Char - I truly think you are the master at creating layers using different patterns. You sure do have a good eye. Love it!
Sandy

Sue Lelli said...

Char, your card is just Beautiful! Love all of the hearts and the map and you FAB flower!

Geri said...

Oh, my...I'm behind...so glad I made time to catch up on this one, Char...it's gorgeous!!! Love the heart and doily and the way that pretty blue flower pops off the card!

BabyBokChoy said...

I can't believe I have missed this treasure earlier!! That flower, so so so makes the entire card! I love it!