City Crafter Challenge #142


Hi Friends! Welcome to another fun challenge over at  City Crafter!!! This week ROS is our hostess and here is the theme she picked out this week:

Winter Blues (make a winter project, must include the color blue


Here's my take
 
I stamped my card with Through the trees stamp from Papertrey Ink with Dark Chocolate, then I ran a paint dabber in the color gold across the stamp and re-stamped the trees to add just a bit of gold. For the background I swiped some distressed ink on my craft paper , added some water mixed with perfect pearls in in to give the background a pretty sheen. Then I swiped the paper into the ink .
 

This week our Guest Designer this week is : GD:    Malgorzata Dudzinska   be sure and stop by her blog to see her project and the other talented DT


I hope you have some time to play this week, and thanks for stopping by! Char

9 comments:

Geri said...

Wow, this is pretty, Char!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my those trees look fabulous!! Love what you did here

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! And awesome technique with the stamping and the touches of gold!

Wendy said...

Hi Charlene, I love your card, it's gorgeous and truly winter, brrrr :)

hug, Wendy

Linda R said...

I love what you came up with for this challenge. Its perfect..

Hugs~

Benzi said...

Beautiful...and so wintry. I love it. Adding the gold was a great idea. It's a winner card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful scene! LOVE the touch of perfect pearls! Such a great effect!

~Tammy~ said...

Char this is gorgeous!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE how you created your background sky!