City Crafter Challenge # 141 Book Paper

Hi Friends!! Welcome to another fun challenge at City Crafter . This week Linda is your wonderful hostess and she picked this adorable picture

Challenge : Theme: Book Paper (need to use book paper somewhere on your project)

And here's my card. I used Pink Paislee Secret Crush Collection totally . O.K. upon further inspection, I lied, the heart tag is Papertray :-)



This week's Guest Designer is  Linda  , be sure to stop by her blog and congratulate her!


And be sure and check out the rest of the talented DT'S creations :-)



Linda

I hope you can play this week!

Hugs....Char

11 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty Charlene. Love the sweet colors and gorgeous papers.

Geri said...

Oh, my that is one vibrant and gorgeous red you've used there, Char! The rest of the colors are gorgeous with it as well. Beautiful!!!

Linda R said...

What a beautiful card. All those hearts look so pretty. I do hope you have a happy week..

Hugs~

Sandy said...

Don't you just hate alarm clocks!! I know I do. Thanks be to God your card does not remind me of an alarm clock. You know I have always loved your style - well done sweet friend.
Sandy

Lisa Dorsey said...

Char this card is gorgeous!!! Love the hanging hearts!

Regan said...

oh i love this

Lori said...

Your card is so pretty- love that red with the other papers! What a great combination!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful card ... I just love your choice of colours and embellishments

Linda B said...

Wow... your card is gorgeous and I love this collection you used.

Виктория Наухацкая said...

Very bright and beautiful card! I like it!))

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, gorgeous! Loving all those polka dots here, and the banners are fabulous, too! Now you're making me want this collection as much as Crate's Fourteen!