City Crafter Chalenge # 143 Forever Mine

Hi friends! This week it's my turn to host the challenge!! I am ready for hearts and flowers, how about you? I love Valentine's Day and all the hearts, and love! I am a collecter of hearts and have alot of heart jewelry, wooden hearts, etc... Love them! So my challenge to you this week is easy

Make a card or project using heart's, dosen’t have to be Valentine related, just needs to have heart's
Have fun!


This card is made with the new Echo Park paper called Love Story I love this fun line! Not only is this collection great for Valentines projects, but it’s also perfect for birthday themes, etc. I love the animals prints! FUN!
This week's Guest Designer is   Macarena (winner week 138) !! Congrats!

I hope you can play along this week! Please be sure to stop by the talented DT's and see there wonderful creations!!


Hugs, Char

16 comments:

cbuswell said...

Fabulous card! I love the touch of animal print!!

Maria said...

Wow, Char! Such fab paper with sweet telephone! It's a darling Valentine card...love it!

Linda R said...

What a sweet card. Love your style my friend.

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So very sweet and pretty!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun card this is ... full of layers and fab colours ... thanks for the challenge!

Heather Jensen said...

This is super cute! Love the heart banner.

Sue Lelli said...

Char, LOVE your mix of Papers and the phone and the heart banner! FUN card!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE all the fun patterns here, Char! Such a great, V-day creation!

Annette said...

Super cute card Char! Love the bright colors! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

What a fantastic card, so very striking, love that phone!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, I love this Char! I {heart} that telephone!

Geri said...

This is a cheery one! Sweet, Char!

Audrey Pettit said...

Too adorable! Love the glam mix of pinks and animal print!

Deanna said...

LOVE!

Benzi said...

Charlene, this old telephone is just too cute. I love it! Great card for Valentine's Day!!

Lucille K said...

Fabulous card, Charlene. Love all the different papers and details :)