Paper Sweeties Release Day! Snowballs 5 cents !

Hi Friends! Today is the day!! Release day at Paper Sweeties for December!! By now it's probably no secret that I LOVE snowmen!They have always been my favorite ! The new sets this month are so fun!!!  I used the *new* Snow Friends and Wagon Add-on 2 stamp sets!
 


The card is cut our using my Silhouette and then I ran the card thru my Zyron to add a film of glue on top and then added glitter all over the card. The same thing is done to the snowman, snowballs and sign. I told you am a glitter addict right?
 


Please be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out what the other Sweeties DT have created for your inspiration today -- magnificent creations from such talented ladies!!!
 
And don't forget about our December Sketch Challenge which runs until the 31st -- enter for your chance to win TWO FREE stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe:
 
Additional ways to enter to win in December (contests run through 12/31):
 
Like Paper Sweeties  Facebook Fan Page for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • Comment on any Paper Sweeties December blog post for a chance to win (1) free stamp set
  • Debbie  partnered with her friend, Melissa Bove, for a month-long contest ... visit her BLOG and follow the instructions on how to enter for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate to our shop
            Subscribe to Paper Sweeties  newsletter to receive special coupons and offers for news   subscribers only
I'll be back again tomorrow with another little project to share showing you a couple more *new* stamps! 
Hugs, Char!
 
 

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cute and very cheerful too!

Karen Letchworth said...

Charlene: You do the sweetest job of showcasing Debbie's Paper Sweeties SO beautifully. I just LOVE visiting your blog to see your sweet creations.
Thanks for sharing, and if you are ever able.....it would be SO awesome to have you link up at Word Art Wednesday. I'd love to have you share your talents with us.

Hope you're enjoying your December, and that you have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year!
Blessings,
Karen

Ros Crawford said...

WOW!!! This is so stunning!! I really love this ... all sparkly and pretty ... beautiful snowman

Christie said...

So adorable! LOVE snowmen!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, look at all that spark-a-lay fun! What an adorable snowman, and fabulous design, my friend!

Sandy said...

Char this is fantastic - I love the way you have attached your bells. Your snowman is so cute and I too love snowmen and I also love snow!!
Sandy

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! I'm a glitter addict, too! Absolutely delightful!

Benzi said...

Just adorable. I LOVE your snowman, too. The glitter all over is fab.