Paper Sweeties December Release #2 Snowflakes are Winter Butterflies

Hi!! Welcome to Day #2 of {peeks} for the Paper Sweeties December *new* stamp release! Tomorrow's the BIG day -- Yeah!!!!
 

For today's project I created a little card with a new Paper Sweeties Stamp set called "Friendship Warms The heart".  Crate paper "Sleigh Ride" and a sweet little snowflake from Sizzix that I glittered up. I am on a glittering craze lol! Sorry the picture isn't great...rain =bad pictures!
 
 
Please visit the Paper Sweeties blog to check out the wonderful projects created by the rest of the Sweeties  -- these ladies are so wonderful!

And don't forget about our December Sketch Challenge which runs until the 31st -- enter for your chance to win TWO FREE stamp sets from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe:
 
 
Paper Sweeties December *new* stamp release Event on Facebook went live on Thursday and will run until December 20th ... I hope you can attend the virtual party!!
I'll be back again tomorrow with another little card to share using stamps that will be available tomorrow!!! :-) I have the grand kids tonight and we are going to make some snow globes! And then they will help me decorate the tree and then we are going to watch Ice Age....A Christmas story!! I'll take pictures! I am so excited to see the little sweeties....and I'm sure we will have to make a card or two!! They had so much fun making cards , they always ask to make more!! You can never start off the kids with crafts to early I say!!
 
Hugs! Char

14 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

You put sparkles in our eyes with your amazing projects my Friend! How magical is this? and the colors are so fresh, so beautiful together!...
Thank You!!

Ros Crawford said...

Char this has to be one of my very favourite cards ... I love the colours ... your design and the sentiment ... Beautiful beautiful!!!

Geri said...

Gorgeous, Char!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, what girl doesn't love glitter!?1?!?! I love that snowflake! I think I need to stop visiting you because you enable me to much! :-) This is just darling! Love it Char!

Linda R said...

This is such a gorgeous card. LOVE IT!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! Love the sentiment and all the sparkle.

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful! Love that sparkly snowflake paired with the perfect sentiment!

Jinny Newlin said...

So pretty, Char! This looks just like a perfectly wrapped package! LOVE that big snowflake and that wintery color palette!

Maria said...

Ohhh...what a gorgeous wintery card with glitter and beautiful snowflake! Love the soft colors...what a beauty...love it!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so sweet!

Christie said...

Seriously! Your talent just does not end. You amaze me!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, this is so elegant and gorgeous, Char! Love it!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous - rally gorgeous! there is a package making its way to you in the mail!!
Happy Holidays Char!
Sandy

BabyBokChoy said...

I ADORE that glittered up snowflake!!!!!!!