Merry Christmas


 Hi Friends!  Sorry for the absence to blog land. I'm been at a big loss at what happened to me on Friday. My poor little green Honda Accord  got stolen out of my driveway on Friday. I had to have all the locks on my house changed and they had to disconnect my garage door opener until I can get a new one. I have to spend $50.00 to re-key my mailbox and the news just keeps getting better and better. I have to wait three weeks until insurance gives me any money towards another car and I won't get much as a replacement value. I really can't afford car payments right now so not sure what I will do. And even though I have full-coverage insurance, rental cars are separate, so no rental car for me. Thank God my boss is lending me a company car for a few weeks. I can't tell you how grateful I am for him! :-) So, anyway I have been so angry !!I I'm one of those people that always tries to look at the bright side of things, but in this cse it's not helping. We work hard for everything we get and then some person just comes and takes it without and regard for anything , or anyone, and that's what has me so upset. I have been wondering around the house lost, and I don't know what to do with myself, so I  forced myself into my scrap room but that's not even helping. No word yet from the police :-( What a way to start  the holiday season....



 I used some Crate paper, and Pink Paislee on this card. I cut out the center of my card with a die so it appears 3 dimensional . Added paper behind and some Crate Jingle-Bells trim. The deer is from Pink Paislee. I love the lime green and hot pin combos.



I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. Hopefully you are further along then me lol! Thanks for stopping by ! :-)  I am praying that they find my car with little damage! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Geri said...

Oh, Char...I DO hope and PRAY that they find your car with little damage!!! So very sorry to hear this...it would be a downer for sure. How can some people be so selfish?!?! Thank goodness for your boss...what a blessing! I love your card and want you to know I'll pray for you and your situation...that God will send some sweet angels to you to lift your spirits and help you through this!

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness. That has to be so upsetting. I wouldn't feel much like crafting either. Your card is amazing.. Great Big Hugs your way!

Ros Crawford said...

I am so very sorry to hear your news ... what a terrible thing ... I do hope you can get things sorted soon. Fortunately no one stole your creativity ... this card is so beautiful! I just adore your designs ...

~Tammy~ said...

Char, I am sitting here with my mouth wide open not believing what I just read. I am so sorry! I hope they find your car and the sorry son of a guns who stole it! What a kind sole your boss is. My heart is just going out to you right now!

Your card is amazing. You never stop amazing me despite all you have been through your creativity shines.

Sending lots of hugs your way!