I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I had a nice quiet one with the kids, and grand kids! They were so cute opening there presents so carefully and taking the time to look at each one before opening another one. I am truly blessed!!!

I received some happy mail from the sweet Christine Middlecamp before Christmas and in that wonderful box was something that made me soooo happy!!!


CRATE'S FOURTEEN!!!!!! And I have had alot of FUN playing with it, and I can safely say I am in the Valentine swing lol!!!
Isn't this the cutest collection of vintage  paper and embellishment's ever?



I will be back soon to share some projects  :-) Hugs, Char


6 comments:

Maria said...

Ohhhh... you betcha! Just received that awesome Crate paper(Fourteen) in the mail last week! I bought the 6x6 pad and am wondering if I should have bought the larger pack. But, anyways, I can't wait to see what you create with this beautiful line! Glad you had a wonderful holiday! Happy to New Year to you, hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! I just know you are going to create some beauties with this happy mail!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am so glad your holiday was filled with fun and laughters, oh wow, can't wait to see what you come up with those goodies!

Audrey Pettit said...

I just adore that new line! Soooo sweet! Cannot wait to see you work your magic with it, my friend!
Wishing you a very happy New Year! May 2013 be your best year ever!

Lori said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I'm in the valentine swing, too and I love these papers. Happy New Year!

Benzi said...

What a wonderful stash of crafting delight. I'm sure you will have some great projects from this.

Happy New Year!