Happy Holidays

 
Hi Friends! Just a quick pop-in today. I have so much stuff to do before Tuesday! I love this time of year, but wish I had more time! Does anyone else feel that way? I bet all of you do! I went to Liberty's Christmas Program last night and all the kids were so cute singing and dancing! On the last song(Santa Claus is coming to town) Santa came in and watched them sing, and then all the kids got to sit on his lap. It was fun to watch as Liberty kept letting all the kids go in front of her , and finally, with her big sis she went up there but didn't want to much to do with him. lol
 
 
A quick card I made with lat year's Crate paper Christmas paper. I love the Gingerbread guy :-)
 
 
 
 
The girls stayed the night last weekend . We decorated my tree and it was so cool for the girls to put  their Dad's ornaments on the tree that were his when he was their age!
 
 
We painted and made snow globes and watched movies! It was a GREAT time!!


 
It's snowing here today...here's some pictures! It snows in Redding , maybe once every three or four years, so for us, it's exciting!!
 




 
Happy Friday! I hope you enjoy the holidays with friends and family! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Your photos are absolutely sweet!!! Your gingerbread guy is totally cute on the card!!! You have yourself a wonderful and merry Christmas!!!

Maria said...

Such darling little sweeties, Char! They are just precious! Snowing today here also. But, very windy and cold...brrr! It was good to get home and into a warm house. Wishing you and family a very Merry Christmas, hugs!

Maria said...

Oops, I wanted to comment on your card, too! Sheesh where is my mind?! lol Your card is so CUTE with the gingerbread man! Love the papers you used! Enjoy the holidays, hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally sweet, the girls and your card!!!
Snow? Wow, I actually miss snow, can you believe it?

Geri said...

Oh what fun, Char!! LOVE the pic's of the kids and the snow!!!! (And the card!) Merry Christmas!!!!!

Sherry Wright said...

What beautiful girls!! Adorable cards as always. Have a Merry Christmas my talented friend! :)

Benzi said...

Such darling little girls. I know they give you such joy.

Thanks for sharing the photos. We rarely get snow but occasionally we get a big one and it is really a big deal. I usually show photos, too, when that happens.

Merry Christmas to your and your family.

Audrey Pettit said...

I know those two little cuties have made this holiday very special and magical, my friend! Merry Christmas to you! And hugs across the miles!

Pendra said...

Sweet little girls...I miss little girls...my oldest Grandaughter started College this year and my youngest started High School. Boy does that make me feel OLD! Anyway, hope you had a great Christmas!
Hugs,
Pendra

Jinny Newlin said...

Yea for snow! LOVE this time of year! And your pics are perfectly precious, Char! TFS! Hope you had a blessed Christmas! Oh! And that gingerbread guy is beyond ADORABLE! Hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh so exciting to have so many wonderful things happen! Special time with the girls and the snowfall!! Your card is adorable! Love the papers and the gingerbread man!!!

Regan said...

beautiful pics of the girls...the card is gorj too....lol