City Crafter #139 Snowman Fun!

Hello everyone !!

I'm the hostess this week at City Crafter and I'm excited to bring you this week's challenge!...
I hope your enjoying the Christmas season! Snowmen are my absolute favorite ! ... I have a fun and easy challenge for you this week as I know it's such a busy time of year ...so this week

Make a card or project that includes a snowman in non-traditional Christmas colors!

Have fun!


~ Charlene


Here's my little guy :-) I used Bety's digital paper on him . The snowman die is Papertrey and the snowflake is Sizzix, I believe. I glittered up the snowman. snowflake, and tiny tag with Martha Stewart coarse Glitter. I am a glitter alcoholic this year :-)



And then I decided to make a gift bag for a dear sweet friend for Christmas this year. Same concept, only on this snowman I embossed the snowflake instead of die cutting one out. The snowflakes are glittered up and they are Maya Road, the bag die is Papertrey. 












I sure hope you can play along!!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your sweet comments!! Hugs, Char 

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow!!! This is fantastic! I adore the little hat on your stunning snowman ... what a lovely lovely creation!

Ira Huberts said...

What a fabulous creation Charlene, love every bit of it! Your snowman is most adorable!! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Diane said...

A beautiful~beautiful creation...I love it...might have to do one myself!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my! I have had my eye on that snowman forever! Like really forever and now you really have made me WANT him!

You have picked out such a cute and fun challenge this week. Love the inspiration photo too! :-)))

Maria said...

Awwww...what a glitterfy sweet fun snowman you created, Char! Lovely gift bag for your friend, also! Take care and enjoy your holidays, hugs!

Geri said...

Oh how gorgeous you've made this sweet snowman! (Didn't know gorgeous and cute could go together, but they sure do here!) I love those pale roses as accents, especially the one layered on top of the snowflake! LOVE these!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These are precious!

Linda R said...

This is so adorable. That snow man has me smiling..

Hugs~