Peace on Earth

Hi! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, enjoyed friends and family and ate too much :-) Did you brave out into the crowds last night for black Friday? Or maybe you are going today? I went a few years back with my daughter and needless to say that was enough for me lol! I think today I'll cuddle up with a movie and visit my craft room. That sounds so much better :-)

  
I'm going to be teaching a class down in Chico next month and made some lollies with this Melissa Frances paper, and  made a few cards also. I love this sweet paper to pieces! I decided to use blue card stock for a non-traditional Christmas card. Isn't that Santa cute? !!
 
 
Whatever you decided to do this weekend have a great time! The sun is shining here and the trees are gorgeous I might have to go for a walk to! Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Maria said...

So glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's always a pleasure visiting your blog and seeing your awesome creations! This Christmas card is so pretty and fun with the sweet santa. Love the colors of red and aqua and pretty embellies! Yep, did brave the crowds this afternoon. But, am so happy to be back home now to relax!:-) Happy crafting to you, my friend, take care!:-)

Christie said...

Darling! LOVE this card!!!
I'm headed to Cali tomorrow...can't wait! Can't wait!!!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely Char ... Gorgeous colours!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! How absolutely gorgeous, Char!! I love that pretty blue scalloped base and love that Santa! Such sweet details, too!
I'm with you....do not venture out for Black Friday shopping. I had a very lazy day at home instead. Put up my Thanksgiving decorations, and made just the teeny tiniest dent into Christmas. :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the image on that cute card.
No black friday for me, I just don't like crowded places, it gives me headache.

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Love your awesome card. That image is so cute and the colors are to die for.

Benzi said...

Yes, that Santa is too cute. I love your sentiment piece and the super non-traditional colors you've used. I am seeing a lot of that this year...more than usual. I like it.

I went out for a bit on Black Friday but didn't get into the worst of the crowds.

Geri said...

Gorgeous colors and layers, once again, Char!

Annette said...

Such a sweet card Char!! Love the blue with the red! I went shopping last year with my sister and it wasn't too bad but won't ever go out on Black Friday again! I'm with you, I'd rather spend it in my craft room - which I did this year! Hugs!

alexandra s.m. said...

You work layers like no other Char!!
Love it and the colors...arghh...like in a dream...

TFS~

Suzanne said...

Oh, my stars!! Love this card, especially on the blue!
I stayed in. I was too tired from cooking to venture out!
Happy Holidays my friend!
HUGS

Jinny Newlin said...

This is my all-time favorite color combo, girl, and you've done it up right! So many, scrumptious layers! Yum-O!

Deanna said...

Ack, I love it!