Paper Sweeties Day 2 Sneak Peek!

Hi Friends! Welcome to day #2  peeks of The Paper Sweeties November Release!!
  Tomorrow is the BIG day ... but until then, let's have a peek at some new goodness that will be available in the shoppe tomorrow!
 

 
I used  Paper Sweeties Sending Holiday Cheer stamp set, that will be available tomorrow! Pink Paislee paper and snowflakes, the image is from Bety's ETSY shop
 
 
 
Until tomorrow, I hope you have time to attend the Paper Sweeties  November Release Facebook Event -- check out the wall post listing the current contests, giveaways and specials for YOUR chance to win some goodness from the Paper Sweeties Shoppe
Hugs, Char

13 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning card Char ... you really are a brilliant designer ...

Jinny Newlin said...

So full of vintage goodness, Char! LOVE that Santa image and your scrumptious, layered snowflakes! Stunning!

Geri said...

Love this ice-y blue with the gorgeous red!!! And all the vintage charm, of course! Beautiful, Char!

Christie said...

DARLING! Love this card!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Charlene this is gorgeous. Love all the textures.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Sasha said...

Your card is gorgeous, Char! I love the touch of nostalgia along with beautiful shabby chic :)
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment x

Karen Letchworth said...

Your designs are SO adorable, Charlene. I've always been a big fan of your work, but I'm also so blessed to see your work for Debbie's Paper Sweeties. You do an amazing job for her, and I really hope her shop takes off and does very well. They are such sweet stamps, and I wish her the best. Thanks for all your encouraging comments. You are a blessing to me! if you ever feel like sharing, I'd love to have you link up at Word Art Wednesday.
Have a blessed week, and thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Karen L

Maria said...

Ohhhh...such layered Christmas goodness on this card, Char! Sweet santa and snowflakes! Another gorgeous shabby card...love it!

Sandy said...

Wonderfully done char and I dearly love that Santa!
Sandy Claus

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... goodness! LOVE!! Such a beautiful color palette, vintage charm embellishments and over all gorgeous theme -- swoon! Thank you so very much for all the beautiful projects you design to showcase the Sweeties stamps :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, love that vintage feel!

Benzi said...

Cute Santa and I like that paper you used for the poinsettia. I also love the cording running through your button. Super card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Holy Cow! You are amazing, Char! Thank goodness you already have my address!!!!!! :)