Let the paper Sweetie Sneaks begin!!

For City Crafter Challenge go Here :-)
 
Hi Friends! Welcome to Paper Sweeties November Sneaks!!! Debbie has cooked up some adorable stamps this month!!


 
Look at this sweet tree stamp, Adorable! I paper pieced the star and the bottom of the tree. Can't you imagine embossing this tree in gold? Elegant! There are so many techniques you could do!
 
 
For this card I used paper Sweeties "O' Christmas Tree " stamp Studio Calico Paper . I painted the edges and that button was found on an antiquing trip :-)
 
 
 




Be sure to hop on over to the blog to check out the other Sweeties DT inspiration projects today ... and then I'll be back here again tomorrow to share another project using some new goodies that will be available in the Shoppe on the 15th!
 
Hugs, Char


10 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a great show of the stamps, Char! LOVE those papers! And your big, scrumptious bow is delish!

Jeanne J said...

Your Christmas tree looks amazing! So many pretty papers mixed and matched beautifully!

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE this card! Such a fun way to use those sentiments! So very clever!

Linda R said...

What a cute stamp. I love it in red, but your right so many different ways to make it look pretty.

Hugs~

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous mix of papers for this fab Christmas card, Char! Love that Christmas stamp and luscious beautiful bow with sweet button! Take care, hugs!

Benzi said...

I love your tree stamp....so cute. I really like that antique button, too. Super card.

Thanks for your comment on my CAS card. I do love them, but have been known to make one or two I wish I hadn't uploaded. LOL

Andrea Ewen said...

Love the way you used this stamp, Char, and that crinkled bow is just exquisite!

Christie said...

So beautiful! I love all your little details!

Debbie said...

Ooooohhhh ... a-dorable! Love the little tree, paper pieced stand, sparkly star, gorgeous patterned papers and lovely embellishments! BRAVO, Char :)

Sandy said...

Delightful - love that paper. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family!
sandy