I'm Nuts About You

Hi Friends! Just stopped in to share another card. I love Crate Paper's new line Acorn Ave! It's prefect for fall and I hope to have some time this weekend to play more! I took today off from work and need to get the house in order for Thanksgiving but hopefully will have some crafty time !
 
 
Alot of dry brushing on this card and I also swiped the edges with Stickles for some glitter. I tried to show it in the picture but the weather wasn't cooperating. It's been cloudy.

I also dry brushed the flower and leaves with a touch of white acrylic paint to add interest.
I also added some splatters of soft suede paint to the tag 

 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend friends! Hugs, Char

12 comments:

Geri said...

Sweet, Char! I think this is the first I've seen of this line and I'm ALWAYS happy to see Crate Paper! I love your white washed scalloped edges and the SWEET flower! I love it all, darlin'!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Adorable Char!

Maria said...

AWWW...Oh my goodness!!! That squirrel is adorable! And, love all the added embellies for this sweet fall card!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

I like this a lot, Char! The way you posed the squirrel over the acorn is darling, and looooove your handrolled flower with pearl in the center. :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Sandy said...

Well I am nuts about you too cute grand Ma!! Love your flower and the button with the bow!
Sandy

Benzi said...

Love your card and the splatters are great on the tag. I really like the striped leaves, too.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply adorable!!!!

Deanna said...

Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is too cute Char!
and that flower is gorgeous!
Thanks for the inspo ;-)

Audrey Pettit said...

This totally makes me smile! Such a gorgeous design, and that squirrel is just tooo sweet!

~Tammy~ said...

Darling doesn't begin to cover it! :-)))

Christie said...

So darling! Love the all the detail (of course). :)