City Crafter Challenge # 136 I'll be home for Christmas

Hi Friends! Happy Tuesday! This week at City Crafter our hostess is Kirsty!!! And look at this beautiful shabby Christmas picture she chose for our challenge!!

This week's challenge: (make a holiday project inspired by the photo)



A very simple card this week for me :-) I cut the top of the card scallops with a bag die from PTI, the rose circle is from Bety and the sentiment is Melissa Frances.


And this weeks prize is a GDT and this cute package of tinsel and ribbon!!


Our Guest Designer is : Lynnda Hosni , be sure and stop by her blog  Lynnda Hosnig and send some love :-)

I hope you can play along this week! :-) Hugs, Char


15 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is totally sweet!!!!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

hoooooooooooooly toledo this is gorgeous..love your shabby christmas card. happy thanksgiving char!

Diane said...

You might think this a simple card...but I think it is a GORGEOUS card...I went "wow" as soon as I saw it...I just love it!!

Geri said...

Oh, I love this Char! So feminine and delicate!!! And what lovely inspiration! Boy I would love to play along with this one!

Audrey Pettit said...

This is beautiful, Char! So sweet and shabby! LOVE the bow! That is just stunning!

Annette said...

What a beautiful card Char!! I love shabby with pink at Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hugs!

~Tammy~ said...

LOVE! Really just LOVE!

Linda R said...

Your card is so cute. I just love your take on the challenge.

Hugs~

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Milagros C. Rivera said...

What a sweet, beautiful card! Very inspiring

Ros Crawford said...

This is adorable! ... I really love how you put things together ... beautiful!

BabyBokChoy said...

That is a sweet card. You really are a perfect fit for Melissa Frances!!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a sweet creation, Charlene. You always manage to bless and inspire me. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. I also wish a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and your dear family.
Hugs and blessings,
Karen L

Maria said...

Ohhh, so pretty and sweet! So shabby beautiful with flowers and ribbon! Happy Thanksgiving to you, hugs!

Christie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is GORGEOUS!!!