City Crafter Challenge #135 Falling For Trees

Hi Friends!
Today's challenge is up at City Crafter and It's my turn to host ! My favorite time of the year is fall so what better challenge this week then :

To make a card using the colors in the picture and add a tree!



O.K. So I can't follow my directions very well, you have to know this about me lol! I didn't have the picture handy when I made my card and I could have sworn that there was blue in this picture but, as hard as I try I can't seem to see blue lol!!


I hope you have time to play this week :-) Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such a pretty card!!!! Lovely inspiration photo you picked out oo!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so fabulous!! It's just a perfect take on the photo ... Absolutely amazing work Char! I'm in awe!

Jinny Newlin said...

What an absolutely perfect take on the inspiration pic, Char! LOVE all the fabulous, fall colors!

Linda R said...

What a fabulous card and a fun challenge. Your card looks amazing.

Hugs~

Christie said...

I love the blue!

Wow, I've really been gone for awhile...So fun to catch up on your blog. I'll be heading to CA for about 9 days after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll get to see you???
XOXO

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your little trees! Even if they are blue. ;)

Sandy Ang said...

totally fab card. love the way you framed those pattern paper trees !

Tree Trimming in Queens said...

These are too sweet! Are trees in your residence beginning to look unhealthy? It may be time to start trimming! Check out tree trimming queens