City Crafter #134 Stars and Sparkles

Hi, and a Happy Tuesday to you sweet friends! It's time for another fun Challenge at City Crafter's!!
This week ROS is out hostess and she picked the

Theme : Stars and Sparkles - create a project which include both a star(s) and some sparkles (glitters, bling etc..)



For my card this week I choose Pink Paislee's new Christmas line papers and Papertrey's snowflake and "Peace" diecut, Melissa Frances Glitter Chipboard , the date stamp is Dear Lizzy, and Bety'sy's cute digital cards. If you know me I am sewing machine challenged lol! I bought a new sewing machine a few years back and used it for awhile and something haqppened to it and I couldnt find the instructions, so there it sat. Well, I miss sewing on my cards so I brought it back out and somehow by the grace of god I got it working again, that is, until I need to fill the bobbin  lol!! I need to search online and see if I can find a copy of the instruction booklet :-)

 



This week's Guest Designer is Lynnda Hosni ! And the prize this week is a GT at City Crafter whoo hoo!!! 
I hope you have time this week to play along!! Hugs, Char




19 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and fabulous, love it!

Lisette Baker said...

This one fabulous card - all those lovely layers look amazing. Especially like that large snowflake and that little candy cane striped button. Love it.

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a beautiful, Christmas creation, Char! And I'm just thrilled you brought the sewing back ;)! Hugs!

Linda R said...

Your card looks amazing. Lots of fun elements..

Hugs~

Deanna said...

Stunning girl!

Maria said...

Wow! So colorful and fun! You always incorporate such fun elements on your card! Love the paper, star, snowflake and peace sentiment! Love your style! Take care, hugs!

Neltine said...

Owwww this card is fabulous. I love it and love your style. Your cards are beautiful...but you scared me with those creepy Halloween pictures hihi.

Greetings,
Neltine

Sandy said...

Really nice Char - you have always mixed things and put different elements together so well!
sandy

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How stunning, Char! Love all the details and all the layers! And how fabulous you got your sewing machine going again. Love the stitching!

Sasha said...

I love all those fabulous layers on your Christmas card, Char. Lots of lovely elements, too:)
Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my card x

Regan said...

oh wow...that is amazing

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the holly and the colors!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is just awesome! I love all the yummy layers! Such an awesome card!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is PRECIOUS, Charlene! I like those vintage babies dressed up for the winter, and the die cut 'peace'. So pretty!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is wonderful! Love the bright red and green and all the layers and elements!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh how totally sweet this is Charlene! Lovely design, gorgeous elements! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

Can't believe I haven't already commented ... I subscribe to your blog ... maybe I missed it ... Anywho, this is so stunning!! I adore everything about this card ... perfect take on the challenge!

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh this is just really adorable! Such a fantastic Xmas card!

Annette said...

Adorable card Char! Love all the details!! Have fun with your sewing machine, it get's easier to use the more you sew! Before you know it you'll be making curtains and pillows! hugs!